GDT: Canes vs. Sabres...in Da UP

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Quite the rebound, but in fairness, pretty poor defense by Tennyson allows the point blank shot in the first place.

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
I realize he was never a speed burner and that he's recovering from a really bad injury which affected his training, but Nestrasil looks really slow tonight.

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
i love that hanafin is willing to shoot but for the love of god work on that accuracy

I'm fairly certain he tried that. The guy would have blocked it if he shot it on net so he shot around him hoping for some sort of bounce off the board. A lot of defensemen do that. If he shoots it right into the forward's shin pads, it's a breakaway or odd man rush the other way.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Anyone else feel like there's no way that Di Guacamole can be left off the opening roster?

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
This is my first viewing of the season, so here's my hot take. Murphy hasn't been the worst defenseman on his pairing. Hanifin has been awful but no one seems to notice because they're too busy waiting for Murphy to **** up.

Anton Babchuk

Nov 3, 2005
Raleigh-Durham
twitter.com
This is my first viewing of the season, so here's my hot take. Murphy hasn't been the worst defenseman on his pairing. Hanifin has been awful but no one seems to notice because they're too busy waiting for Murphy to **** up.
Hanifin made a brutal turnover and then blew coverage leading to the Sabres second goal, but nobody here said a word about it. Meanwhile about a dozen prior posts in this thread about a few relatively benign plays by Murphy.

Weird how a guy making very little who everybody expects to be the #6/7 guy and then get exposed in the expansion draft is under so much scrutiny. They still haven't gotten over how he didn't live up to draft expectations. Pretty much every GDT is unreadable because of stuff like this.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Hanifin made a brutal turnover and then blew coverage leading to the Sabres second goal, but nobody here said a word about it. Meanwhile about a dozen prior posts in this thread about a few relatively benign plays by Murphy.

Weird how a guy making very little who everybody expects to be the #6/7 guy and then get exposed in the expansion draft is under so much scrutiny. They still haven't gotten over how he didn't live up to draft expectations. Pretty much every GDT is unreadable because of stuff like this.

It's beyond ridiculous at this point. It's so bad half the board is down on Bean and you KNOW Murphy is why.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho

Someone has to be the scape goat. Hanifin hasn't been here long enough.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
They've played other games though so...

c4jt321.jpg

May 23, 2016
Raleigh, NC

It's beyond ridiculous at this point. It's so bad half the board is down on Bean and you KNOW Murphy is why.

never mind ill be nice lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad