GDT: Canes vs Kings

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
So Malone, who is in the top 10 on the team in scoring (no accomplishment but whatever), has to be in the lineup every night now right?

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
Eh, it's hard to tell. They've squandered opportunities against Minnesota, Philly and Toronto.

Minnesota is really good this year, so coming away with a point in that game is a plus, even if we did have a lead. Toronto is a bad team in the standings, but had been red hot when we played them, Reimer especially. So only scoring 1, expecting it to hold up and failing isn't a surprise.

Really, only the Philly game stands out as a red mark this month. Every other game went about as expected, if not better.

If anyone was delusional enough to think we had a shot at the playoffs this year, that Philly game pretty much summed up why we aren't. The Flyers are absolutely terrible right now. They might end up the worst in the league.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
If it's a choice between him and Terry, absolutely yes.

At this point I don't see how that could be a question. I'd play him over Nestrasil as well. Gerbe kills penalties so he might have an advantage there, but 5 on 5 I'd rather have Malone knocking people around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad