GDT: Canes vs Kings

Zezima

Jul 28, 2012
Charlotte, NC
we've come close to exhausting every forward line combination possible with no success. reasoning permits me to think if we leave the lines alone for 4-5 games we're certain to get at least the same amount of results we'd get by switching them every 60 minutes.

while there have been tweaks on d our back end has been more consistently left alone and while they aren't great they are the bright spot of this dark and lonely season.

Jun 13, 2010
NC
Gonna watch this one during breaks in the panthers game. Anyone want to speculate on attendance given it's sunday during an NFL game? Over or under 9000?

Lucky Lindy

Jun 24, 2012
Stockholm
we've come close to exhausting every forward line combination possible with no success. reasoning permits me to think if we leave the lines alone for 4-5 games we're certain to get at least the same amount of results we'd get by switching them every 60 minutes.

while there have been tweaks on d our back end has been more consistently left alone and while they aren't great they are the bright spot of this dark and lonely season.

I think Peters just drawing names out from a tombola.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
I'm at the game, but I'll be more focused on the Panthers, especially if (when) the Canes game goes sideways.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad