GDT: Canes Visit Arizona 9PM EST

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Carolina Hurricanes start off slow in the desert the desert air not a great place for a hurricane to thrive but the winds slowly pick up and by the end there were flash flood warnings and danger all around now it seems the winds are heading a bit north and west where is this storm heading?

It's headed to Las Vegas and it's gonna hit the strip hard!

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Reimer is 5-0-1 in his last 6 starts. Play the man.

Rod has admitted that he is essentially clueless about goalies and relied on Bales last year to tell him who to start. So Muzzatti needs to get his head out of his ass and tell Rod to start Reimer until he loses.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I've still never been to Vegas myself. It's kinda hard to make up an excuse for my wife to take a preschooler on vacation there, but a Canes game could be it.

Don't feel bad. I haven't either and I have no wife or kids.

To be honest Vegas never really interested me until the NHL went there. So yeah, a Knights game might be the ticket for me as well.

I'd really love to see the Canes in Tampa or Sunrise for some reason. Tampa would probably be the more fun experience.

hblueridgegal

Timing is Everything
Sponsor
Sep 13, 2019
Old North State
I've still never been to Vegas myself. It's kinda hard to make up an excuse for my wife to take a preschooler on vacation there, but a Canes game could be it.
It's often nice in February - not too hot yet. Used to go a lot for trade show work stuff but would love to couple it with the Canes someday. Sounds like quite a spectacle.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
svech had his chance at a hatty twice. Atleast he didn't score the hatty that Aho scored tonight. 2 for, 1 against.

I love Aho -- great kid, glad we got him -- but what was he thinking reaching out and getting a one-handed stick on the shot from Goligoski? I know he thinks he can do anything, but he's got to realize nothing good can come from that and just let the shot go.

To be honest Vegas never really interested me until the NHL went there. So yeah, a Knights game might be the ticket for me as well.

I've been to Vegas so many times that I badly needed a new excuse, so a Canes game may soon come in handy.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid

I'd really love to see the Canes in Tampa or Sunrise for some reason. Tampa would probably be the more fun experience.
It's often nice in February - not too hot yet. Used to go a lot for trade show work stuff but would love to couple it with the Canes someday. Sounds like quite a spectacle.
I kinda just want to go to see the gaudiness and debauchery.

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles

Canes STH I met in Phoenix were trying to get me to go to vegas. $200 to see vegas aint worth it

Reactions: Tryamw

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
Reimer is 5-0-1 in his last 6 starts. Play the man.

Rod has admitted that he is essentially clueless about goalies and relied on Bales last year to tell him who to start. So Muzzatti needs to get his head out of his ass and tell Rod to start Reimer until he loses.
Start Mrazek

Be down 3-1 while outshooting Vegas 15-9

Put in Reimer

Lose 4-2 on an empty net while outshooting Vegas 37-23

Reactions: Tryamw and zman77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad