GDT: Canes @ Sabres 7pm: Round 2

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I just commuted home, roads are getting worse... though the worst part is the other drivers, not necessarily road conditions.

Raleigh drivers under ideal road conditions provide for interesting commutes.

WRAL tweeted a video a little while ago of cars on Wade Ave having a ball. What a mess.

AhoLottaLove

Jun 30, 2010
I was watching. Chantel was lookin good in her glasses again. Literally she was just talking about what she was wearing, her short skirt etc. Not sure if it got too R rated or what? :laugh:

I'm confused. Did this really happen? Was it one of those "didn't know the camera was rolling" things?

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
I'm confused. Did this really happen? Was it one of those "didn't know the camera was rolling" things?

John was talking about how it was Chantel's first visit to Buffalo and how they hoped she was acclimating to the cold, and she responded with what she was wearing for the day.

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I was watching. Chantel was lookin good in her glasses again. Literally she was just talking about what she was wearing, her short skirt etc. Not sure if it got too R rated or what? :laugh:

If the above ever happened this board would literally explode.

I suspect another light fire kicked them off the air as the First Niagara was engulfed in flames.

Edit: Never mind, the above did happen. Some things about this organization are simply true.

AhoLottaLove

Jun 30, 2010
John was talking about how it was Chantel's first visit to Buffalo and how they hoped she was acclimating to the cold, and she responded with what she was wearing for the day.

She's playing that card, eh?

Also, wtf is she doing in a skirt on a cold January evening in Buffalo? The camera is almost always above waist level anyway.

Maybe she wore it just to make that comment about how cold she was in a skirt. :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad