GDT: Canes @ Leafs

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
I like how Ward nonchalantly just motions the icing.

He has been dynamite tonight after playing like crap the first couple of games.

Reactions: MinJaBen

Lazyking

Never Forget
Oct 15, 2011
Connecticut
Also needs to be said, Skinner been solid tonight. Playmaking, good forechecking forcing some turnovers..

oh and 3 assists.

Beardy*

Outstanding forecheck by Skinner behind the net on that 4th goal

Skinner-J.Staal is a great combination right now. If Dwyer can fill in and keep contributing like this, that has the makings for a very, very dangerous 2nd line.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Once Ruutu comes back, I say put him on the 3rd line with Jussi and leave the top 6 alone.

Tlusty / Eric / Semin
Skinner / Jordan / Dwyer
Bowman / Jussi / Ruutu
Wallace / Brent / LaRose
Westgarth

That almost seems functioning.

Lazyking

Never Forget
Oct 15, 2011
Connecticut
Once Ruutu comes back, I say put him on the 3rd line with Jussi and leave the top 6 alone.

Tlusty / Eric / Semin
Skinner / Jordan / Dwyer
Bowman / Jussi / Ruutu
Wallace / Brent / LaRose
Westgarth

That almost seems functioning.

Ruutu is still gonna be awhile. I figure they'll switch him with Dwyer on the second line.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
Pens fan here, I hope Wallace sticks with you guys, he was a favorite of mine back in his Wilkes-Barre days. He was a one man wrecking crew almost every game, he's got some PKing ability too.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Pens fan here, I hope Wallace sticks with you guys, he was a favorite of mine back in his Wilkes-Barre days. He was a one man wrecking crew almost every game, he's got some PKing ability too.

I hope he sticks around too. The Canes have needed a player like that for a while, looks like we may have finally found our guy.

I know, but if Dwyer works out on the 2nd, no reason to mess it up, and Ruutu on the 3rd line would be big.

He's still months off, we'll just have to see where things stand then. There'll probably be a few injuries before then, we'll just figure out who to slot where when the time comes.

AhoLottaLove

Jun 30, 2010
Dwyer is also a dead ringer for Bradley Cooper.

Nah

i

ben-affleck-bradley-cooper-hollywood-film-awards-gala-12.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad