Post-Game Talk: Canes def. Nucks - 3-2 (Miller x 2)

WHoll win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
Well the paid media, mostly Dan Murphy, is already finding excuses for losing, Dermott is mentioned over and over again like he is the Bobby Orr or Chris Tanev as a reason for losing, Poolman who hardly played last year is a corner stone on the D listening to Murphy and Boeser is Ovy missing.

When Garret mentioned injuries Rutherford rebuked him and stated if you use injuries as an excuse then you are losers, refreshing as all those years injuries were used as an excuse, in the Benning era they often started the season with injuries to AHL players or players like Ferland who didn't play anyway. Sutter and Ferland were good for 150+ man games lost. The only injuries that had impacts were to Tanev, the losses piled up when he was out and Edler but not to the same degree.

Well we know the sports shows will use anything to promote the team, but it gets hard with each loss.

If they should win I am sure there will be a lot of shows declaring its over they have won one in a row.

This Canes team will be a handful or should be.

Playing their own 5 game road trip they need this game to be on the plus side of .500 for the trip. They have five of a possible eight points.

This could be a rout

Younger, bigger, faster and a top team in the league.

The type of game losing teams usually defeat early in the season.

Canes - 6 Nux - 4

I wonder how many paper bags show up

Reactions: M2Beezy

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Non-jokingly, it is truly rotten luck to bring in both Dermott and Stillman and lose them to head injuries. As far as I know, neither ever had any concussion issues in the past.

Reactions: MS

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
Very interested how we look against a well structured well oiled team like the Canes.

They’re my cup fav.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Good lord that D is atrocious.

It looks like something you'd see in a split squad game.

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
If we lose, you’d have to think the NHL civil department steps in and gives us some salary cap pardon, or they decide to rig the 2023 draft lottery in our favour.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
If we lose, you’d have to think the NHL civil department steps in and gives us some salary cap pardon, or they decide to rig the 2023 draft lottery in our favour.
It’s the Canucks. They’ll get hot at some point so they can finish out of the playoffs and draft outside of the top 10

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009

Miller really needs to learn to just not say anything.

He’s not wrong at all but probably should’ve taken a lighter approach given they’re about to lose again and might see more jerseys tonight lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad