Confirmed with Link: Canes Claim Nestrasil

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but I don't see Dwyer ever being in the ECHL. He put up 40ish points a year in the AHL just like Nestrasil.

The difference is that Dwyer has high level NHL PK and defensive skills. Nestrasil's big attribute is looking like someone who could be good at hockey.

That's why it's fun to get excited about new players, with new potential!

Or, of course, you can walk around with sand in your cooch and cry about everything all the time.

You know, either way.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
The good part about Nestrasil is that, at worst, he seems like exactly the type of player that you want on your fourth line. I think that's what they were hoping for with Malone, who's fast, but that's about it.

minitrucker83

Apr 2, 2012
Wings fan in peace! From the last couple of pages it doesnt seem many are happy with him or is it just the sample size? Has he been dressed most games? I only know what Ive seen from this year in Det and was fairly pleased. He seemed responsible with the puck for the most part, we just didnt have room for the kid.

Cleary for Nesty....lol

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
I think most people are happy with him, but others, such as myself, either want to withhold judgement or just don't think he has a very high ceiling.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Wings fan in peace! From the last couple of pages it doesnt seem many are happy with him or is it just the sample size? Has he been dressed most games? I only know what Ive seen from this year in Det and was fairly pleased. He seemed responsible with the puck for the most part, we just didnt have room for the kid.

Cleary for Nesty....lol

The kid's fine. It's the team around him that sucks... particularly the defense.

Anton Babchuk

Nov 3, 2005
Raleigh-Durham
twitter.com
nj isn't even a state. half of it is a suburb of ny and the other half is a suburb of philly.
um ur wrong sir

"New Jersey is a state in the Northeastern and Middle Atlantic regions of the United States. It is bordered on the north and east by New York State, on the southeast and south by the Atlantic Ocean, on the west by Pennsylvania, and on the southwest by Delaware."

sorc.: wiki

#checkmatesatin

Elsker

Jul 3, 2008
Downtown Raleigh

Cleary for Nesty....lol

STH here. Those watching on TV don't have the luxury of being able to "iso-cam" a player for a while during a game.

He's been played consistently since he showed up. Peters even gave him a whirl on the second line (such as it is for us now) and he didn't disappoint.

Perhaps a bit invisible to the TV watcher because he's pretty much always in the right place and just one of those consistent role players that brings energy every shift.

I like him a lot, and if this is what RF has in mind for players, I'm all for it. Big and knows he's big, which some of our bigger players do not seem to quite grasp.

Last edited:

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
um ur wrong sir

"New Jersey is a state in the Northeastern and Middle Atlantic regions of the United States. It is bordered on the north and east by New York State, on the southeast and south by the Atlantic Ocean, on the west by Pennsylvania, and on the southwest by Delaware."

sorc.: wiki

#checkmatesatin

2c3df70bd6472c7fa789f8d37d70d1a5da359db38e7fdc7d023048384a60244f.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad