GDT: Canes @ Caps - We miss you Foegele

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
If you don't get mathematically eliminated by the Regular Season end, you're in the playoffs.

guyspointshead.jpg
reece.JPG

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I don't know, we operate chunks of steel weighting several tons a peesh. It's really not a "hold my beer" environment.
You sound like my sister. For her husbands bachelor party we took him out to a friends farm to shoot some guns, then went on a bar crawl. For whatever reason she insisted that we do the guns first, beers second.

Man wilson is such a ding dong.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
You know, after sequences like that I think there's hope for Darling yet. I think some time sorting his head out in the AHL could be a really good thing. Of course, I was saying that 40 games ago too, and if we had done it then we might not be talking about another lost season, but anyho..

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
You know, after sequences like that I think there's hope for Darling yet. I think some time sorting his head out in the AHL could be a really good thing. Of course, I was saying that 40 games ago too, and if we had done it then we might not be talking about another lost season, but anyho..
Part of me wants to say don't let him fool you, but if Darling has one thing going for him, it's the fact that he's overcome every f***ing obstacle that he's faced so far.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
He doesn't look awful 100% of the time.

He can look quite good several times per game. It's when it looks like he has no idea where the puck is multiple times per game almost every game that's the problem. I seriously wonder about his vision.

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
Maybe he has hope, but I wish it was with a different organization. In my eyes he is still awkward when moving from one side to other, can't track the puck properly most of the time and that awful rebound control. I just don't want to see him back.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
Was going to predict this would be a close game, but would look like I'm playing to the crowd.
As I posted on Caps gdt, they're showing clinchitis.

Oh, IMHO Canes could really use a Tom Wilson type player. A few other assets and they're in the post season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad