GDT: Canes attempt to finish trip to California undefeated in regulation

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Peters' obsession with line matching is killing this team during 2nd periods. I think it's no coincidence we look like an AHL squad during the 2nd periods more often than not. You just can't expect to get the perfect match ups during long line changes, and when we don't get those matchups, Peters has no answer.

This franchise needs an enema. Hopefully Dundon hires a real GM ASAP.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
The good thing is that we'll still be arguing about whether Ron Francis is GOAT/WOAT, Skinner being Bieber/Satan, Faulk being a pylon/fancy pylon, Ward being God/Satan, the Staals being a curse/blessing, etc in 2027 because no matter what happens, we seem to re-sign our players, GMs and coaches and stay in an endless cycle of mediocrity.

Alright to be fair, we did kinda force JR out or whatever, but replaced him with his protege. I fully expect something similar to happen to Francis and Brindy once we miss the playoffs under him for the 9th consecutive time or whatever it is.

Hell Skinner will be our GM in 2037 so get used to him, haters.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Anyone else find it hilarious that John and Tripp started the time after a faceoff talking about how terrible the Canes are in the 2nd period, and Tripp says, almost to the word:

"Well, they've looked good in this 2nd period. They just need to survive this last less than a minute remaining and they'll be set."

Shortly after, they failed to survive that less than a minute remaining.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Darling might be the most mentally fragile NHL goalie I’ve ever seen. How do you lose your stick twice in 5 minutes?

And how did 5 guys not make the connection that the goalie lost his stick and continue to f*** themselves in the ass instead of get the puck out of the zone. This team has the hockey IQ oh my f***ing beer league team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad