GDT: Canes attempt to finish trip to California undefeated in regulation

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
We gonna score then lose in OT, stay at .500 "We like our team" "This is fine" "Bounces didn't go our way" "Hit a hot goalie"
The GM, coach and player speak wouldn't be so irritating if our franchise actually held them accountable for once.

Everyone knows nothing will change.

We could lose the next 10 games by a combined 50 goals and nothing would happen at all.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
Skinner and Faulk butt****ing each other to end the game is a microcosm of their issues. The two of those brainless twats don’t have a ficking clue how to use their teammates or have any concept of how to do anything other than shoot. And since the two of them haven’t done **** all since October it shouldn’t be surprising the team is in a tailspin.

i mean.. they had to spend almost 7 years buttf***ing each other because nobody else was around so old habits die hard i guess

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
i mean.. they had to spend almost 7 years butt****ing each other because nobody else was around so old habits die hard i guess
Thankfully we have an insightful GM who capitalizes on player value while it's at its highest.

But nah, it's all on the longest tenured players for having braindead morons building and coaching the teams around them. Nevermind them being winners before touching this rotten organization.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
You know for as much as I want to see some kinda change whether it be a big trade or coaching change, can we please at least call up a guy or two from Charlotte for the time being. They're playing some damn good hockey, maybe they can bring those vibes to the big squad.

Nah. Let them feel the thrill of winning.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
On a second thought, maybe we are overreacting. I think the push of trying to convince fans that we were actually a legit playoff contender was just hype to keep the small amount of fans still left coming out in case of the team's sale falling through. Only they just way underestimated how fast we would fall out of contention given the roster "upgrades" and overestimated how long it would take to sell this dumpster fire. Either way, the millionaires and billionaires associated with this franchise win, and we lose again. And again, and again, and again...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->