Post-Game Talk: Canes 2 @ Canucks 3 | 1/6/16 | The Return of Eddie

Status
Not open for further replies.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Well....'big' might be a stretch...unless we are talking about his protective equipment :)

Haha. And the zinger courtesy of Ray Ferraro's secret hfboards account!!! :laugh:

But really, on that subject...that glove that Hirsch had in the intermission...that might be a bit excessive. Maybe. I think?

canwincup

Aug 28, 2008
Van city
Anyone else really like Cracknell? He seems like a really good guy and is really effective in his fourth line role.

Last edited:

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I seriously think he is trying to get attention. Kinda sad really.

You may be right. I don't think I can see MacIntyre's demeanor being able to handle this much heated hate for too long, unless Benning was in on this.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
vHDBwPH.jpg

Best birthday ever

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Haha. And the zinger courtesy of Ray Ferraro's secret hfboards account!!! :laugh:

But really, on that subject...that glove that Hirsch had in the intermission...that might be a bit excessive. Maybe. I think?

:) As much as I try, my hair (and chin) just can't look that square.

I seriously blew a forehead muscle looking at the size of that glove though.

C'mon NHL...

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
You may be right. I don't think I can see MacIntyre's demeanor being able to handle this much heated hate for too long, unless Benning was in on this.

I wouldn't bet against an 'exclusive interview' (or something laterally similar) being hinted at, if he did what he did...

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Anyone else really like Cracknell? He seems like a really good guy and is really effective in his fourth line roll.

Agree he's a solid citizen who paid his dues in the AHL for years to get his chance....but PLEASE, PLEASE can we put him back with Prust and Dorsett, and get MCann with wingers who don't handle the puck like a hand grenade?

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Anyone else really like Cracknell? He seems like a really good guy and is really effective in his fourth line roll.

Yep. Cracknell, and his salary, deserve a bit..no, a lot of love here.

Great effort, great game, great heart, and fantastic story.

Release the Cracknell.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Agree he's a solid citizen who paid his dues in the AHL for years to get his chance....but PLEASE, PLEASE can we put him back with Prust and Dorsett, and get MCann with wingers who don't handle the puck like a hand grenade?

Let's see who do we have left, Higgins and Burrows....I guess the best option might be Virtanrn honestly.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Look at him. He's in shock. He got a picture with THE Puckmonster. He didn't even know how to react!

Seriously though, I noticed that jersey early in the game, I had no idea it was one of HF's own! Happy Birthday TPM!

Maybe. But I was thinking that he was thinking "Please don't let this be another stalker. Please don't let this girl hold on far too long after the picture is taken". :)

Edit: I noticed your hands, which blew my lame joke, so.."playing footsies" far to long.

I'll show myself out, again.

Last edited:

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Maybe. But I was thinking that he was thinking "Please don't let this be another stalker. Please don't let this girl hold on far too long after the picture is taken". :)

Edit: I noticed your hands, which blew my lame joke, so.."playing footsies" far to long.

I'll show myself out, again.

Well McCann, during the "rated" interview that aired, said the guys knew all about tinder...he may have experience with stalkers :laugh:

Nah, I like my joke better haha.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
May your next 33 be even better

cc (Redirected to the birthday girl): May your next 33 posts be better than your last 33...we can only hope...

Kidding! Happy B-day bud! Glad you met your Nucks hero!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad