Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley

tumblr_ng38kvTeCy1tl7ygpo1_500.gif

Last edited:

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I'll take a 5-4 loss with mcann and Horvat getting 2 each.
Läck with 54 saves to keep the numbers good.

JuniorNelson

Jan 21, 2010
E.Vancouver
Eddie did his time in Vancouver's net and was amicable about it. That's admirable. Garrett was the other one.

Canucks should start showcasing players and sheltering others. This season was a clear indicator and so was the Coyotes game.

electriccanuck*

miller sux but i do think splitting time with him is better for marky's development. two young, learning goalies constantly looking over their shoulder is a bad thing

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
miller sux but i do think splitting time with him is better for marky's development. two young, learning goalies constantly looking over their shoulder is a bad thing

Lack and even Markstrom aren't that young, 28 and soon-to-be 26. Lack was also a much better (and cheaper) goalie than Miller in his time here.

electriccanuck*

that is quite young in goalie years

Having both would have hindered their development, especially Markstrom.

Wilch

Unregistered User
Mar 29, 2010
Lack was ready last season. In fact, I thought Lack would have been ready 2 seasons ago if our key players didn't get injured and the team didn't mentally check out mid-season.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Wouldn't mind an Eddie 40 save shutout to stick it to Benning.

At the rate the Canucks are scoring goals these days I could see this happening....he'll be facing his old stable-mate Markstrom...didn't they also share the same team in the SHL?...if it hadn't been for Lack this team would never have made the playoffs last season...he has to smiling inside contemplating the 'Nucks decision to keep their $6m goaltender who's broken down again and can't begin to play the 60 games the 'Nucks braintrust seems to think he can play.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Hoping we pull out a win tomorrow night, sorry Eddie.

I'm 2/2 this season, so...I'll take the wussy way out and say I just hope I'm entertained.

GPNuck

Nov 25, 2013
I'll be cheering for Eddy tomorrow. Easily one of the most likeable players we've ever had, I hope he makes the management look stupid tomorrow for trading him for peanuts

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
3-1 Canes with are goal by Higgins to finally get one. Easy night for Lack. Hope fully vrbata traded

SgtToody

Mar 16, 2013
The deal still irks me. Worse are guys like the Moj, pointing to EL's tough early numbers and saying 'told you!' Lack's an emotional, wear-it-on-your-sleeve kind of guy, so I'm not surprised that the trade caused him to stumble out of the gate. Whether or not you like Lack as a 1-A or 1-B kind of starter, the trade is more evidence that Benning's asset management is horrible. I'm still waiting to see one case where he came out ahead of the game and got fair , equal or better value...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad