GDT: CandyCanes GDT vs Sharks

Is This A Real GDT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
What will happen to McBackup now?

Waddell said he didn't want to go too far into it because he hadn't talked to the goalies as a group yet, but he did say that sometimes he feels like they should carry 4 goalies on the roster (as a joke - indicating that he doesn't automatically assume that 3 is too many for one roster). I'd guess they will carry 3 until they can confirm what Darling is now.

Last edited:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Is "San Jose" just too obvious, here?

Damn you for making me think about this for far too long.
It's good that at least one of us is thinking. I meant Jose. I apparently got mentally taken over by the lyrics in the Finnish translate-schlager version of El Bimbo.

If I ever got to write a Superman comic, it totally would be in Krypton and someone would refer Kal-El's hot cousin as "that El bimbo".

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
McMarlies, no way Toronto doesn’t put a claim on him if it’s within 30 days, right?
That's assuming that nobody else in the league put in a claim for him when we did though. We were just ahead of Philly in the claim order (who ended up with Pickard) so I wouldn't be shocked if they put in a bid. I don't think Florida would have at the time... but they probably would now. Detroit, St Louis, Philly, and Florida all seem to be getting absolutely awful goaltending this season, and Detroit was the only one of those that was really expected to be bad.

Ours looks bad as well statistically but that's in large part thrown by that "defense optional" game vs the Rangers. Outside that one Mrazek's been a .913 level goalie.

Last edited:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
That's assuming that nobody else in the league put in a claim for him when we did though. We we just ahead of Philly in the claim order (who ended up with Pickard) so I wouldn't be shocked if they put in a bid. I don't think Florida would have at the time... but they probably would now. Detroit, St Louis, Philly, and Florida all seem to be getting absolutely awful goaltending this season, and Detroit was the only one of those that was really expected to be bad.

Ours looks bad as well statistically but that's in large part thrown by that "defense optional" game vs the Rangers. Outside that one Mrazek's been a .913 level goalie.

I think if no one else put a waivers claim on him, he could also be traded. If someone else did put a waivers claim of him, he needs to be offered to them first before a trade is possible.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
That's assuming that nobody else in the league put in a claim for him when we did though. We were just ahead of Philly in the claim order (who ended up with Pickard) so I wouldn't be shocked if they put in a bid. I don't think Florida would have at the time... but they probably would now. Detroit, St Louis, Philly, and Florida all seem to be getting absolutely awful goaltending this season, and Detroit was the only one of those that was really expected to be bad.

I’m not assuming that in the slightest, you only gave me two options...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad