GDT: CandyCanes GDT vs Sharks

Is This A Real GDT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
And yeah, Canes are winning despite getting very unlucky. When they have normal luck they should be winning every game like 5-2.

We've been saying this for five seasons. The question now is when exactly does this start turning around, especially when you consider we're headed toward another season of sub-100 PDO. Either our assumptions about PDO are wrong or the Hurricanes are a historically bad shooting team. There are no other options.

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009
We've been saying this for five seasons. The question now is when exactly does this start turning around, especially when you consider we're headed toward another season of sub-100 PDO. Either our assumptions about PDO are wrong or the Hurricanes are a historically bad shooting team. There are no other options.

Even strength, they haven’t been that bad. Outscoring 26-15 with a .991 pdo. It’s all special teams in regards to not scoring as much as it seems like they should.

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
So somewhat random question about Epic Games/Fortnite, as someone who's never played it. They tweeted Dougies dance after last game, and I believe they are still a minority owner of the team? If so, is there any Canes stuff in the game? I thought a lot of the money in Fortnite was buying clothes etc, why not have Canes jerseys or hats in the game you can outfit your character with. Seems like a chance for more advertising and recognition, which Dundon hasn't been against so far

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
So somewhat random question about Epic Games/Fortnite, as someone who's never played it. They tweeted Dougies dance after last game, and I believe they are still a minority owner of the team? If so, is there any Canes stuff in the game? I thought a lot of the money in Fortnite was buying clothes etc, why not have Canes jerseys or hats in the game you can outfit your character with. Seems like a chance for more advertising and recognition, which Dundon hasn't been against so far

One of the people in Epic is a minority’s owner of the Canes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad