Pre-Game Talk: Canadiens vs Leafs - November 18th, 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
i want mcelhinney to start this one. it's be good to get him playing another game

The Missing Piece

What's Left?
Sep 19, 2012
i want mcelhinney to start this one. it's be good to get him playing another game
Yea lets not put in the goalie who put on an absolute clinic in net yesterday and got a shutout and win for us in favour of a weaker player against a division rival on HNIC...

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
it
Yea lets not put in the goalie who put on an absolute clinic in net yesterday and got a shutout and win for us in favour of a weaker player against a division rival on HNIC...
s better for andersen to get more rest imo. mcelhinney played great last time against boston and andersen has been putrid on saturday nights this season

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
not sweet at all, I think he's doing a fantastic job there as far as I'm concerned and I hope they give him a 10 year extension.
Meant that it'd be bitter-sweat in the sense we won, but it helps the Habs. Although, I still care more about the 2 points for us.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Definitely hope to see the Leafs beat Montreal and keep gaining points. Fingers crossed that Matthews is 100% and good to go. Obviously don't rush him in if he's not, but hopefully he can play. Always nice to have your best player.

Could be set for some good games ahead with Marner and his line playing better along with Nylander breaking his slump in a big way last game.

Plus just fun to beat Montreal so hopefully we can keep doing that.

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
Andersen shouldn't be playing more than 62 games. He should be rested for the playoffs.

If mcelhinney can't play vs. bottom feeders, then call up a goalie or trade for one who can.

Give the back up all the back2back games and the rest of the Arizona, Buffalo, Edmonton games.

Last edited:

toronto money leafs
Sep 29, 2017
Paris
Habs fan here, I hope that your post is correct, we all want him gone.
If he makes it to next season and you guys start winning, you're all going to pretend you never wanted him gone. Kind of like the Price fiasco back in 2010.

None of you remember booing Price and the hundreds of "the Price is WRONG" signs either.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
If he makes it to next season and you guys start winning, you're all going to pretend you never wanted him gone. Kind of like the Price fiasco back in 2010.

None of you remember booing Price and the hundreds of "the Price is WRONG" signs either.
Hell, Habs fans are already turning on price again now.

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
Reasons to be worried;

- leafs are due for a loss
- leafs this season have a history of playing lazy against bad teams
- montreal ALWAYS puts up a great game against the leafs
- might not have matthews yet
- montreal just got embarrassed by phoenix
- analytics says montreal isnt as bad as they currently are in the standings

Reactions: Bullseye
Status
Not open for further replies.