Pre-Game Talk: Canadiens vs Leafs - November 18th, 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012

Not a lot of surprises there, not sure how we get Sosh or Leivo in barring a trade or injury. I'd like them to sit Martin but they won't..

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Well at least Matty is practicing. I don't think you can really worry too much about his injury if he's day to day and practices with the team

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto

Not a lot of surprises there, not sure how we get Sosh or Leivo in barring a trade or injury. I'd like them to sit Martin but they won't..

they should be rotating martin with leivo/sosh. Last night against a fast skating team that aren't super physical should of been leivo over martin. Habs have a little bit of players who martin "may help shoo away" from Matthews/nylander/marner Andrew shaw comes to mind. Not that I believe in the policemen thing but babs seems too.

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
they should be rotating martin with leivo/sosh. Last night against a fast skating team that aren't super physical should of been leivo over martin. Habs have a little bit of players who martin "may help shoo away" from Matthews/nylander/marner Andrew shaw comes to mind. Not that I believe in the policemen thing but babs seems too.

Yup. The whole playing Martin every game thing is frustrating. AM comes back and Sosh and Leivo are both in the press-box. Two guys who actually could be here long term. But it's more important to play Martin I guess

firstemperor

May 25, 2011

He should take another game if he needs it.....saw his presser the other day and it sounded like a back injury. Thought initially it was a wrist injury, but he was told not to skate last week because of it (not sure if this was strategic to try to disguise a wrist/hand/shooting arm injury...which I thought at first).

mrJT

Mar 4, 2013
Toronto
i'm expecting no Matthews.

Hopefully Price plays and we light him up for 6 Goals, to really set in the panic in Montreal.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Wonder how many times Gallagher runs Andersen?

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
That's 5 straight days of practices for Matthews.

If he's not a go on Saturday, I think it'll be time to start panicking

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Good teams usually win against the weaker opponents, but we need to be careful and shouldn't take any team lightly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad