Pre-Game Talk: Canadiens vs Leafs - November 18th, 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
He left yesterday's game with a concussion, before being given the all clear to return. Wonder if he plays Saturday.
I always assumed to receive a concussion you needed a brain.
I'd love for someone unexpected like Marner or Gardiner to tune the little punk up.

Reactions: al secord

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
That's 5 straight days of practices for Matthews.

If he's not a go on Saturday, I think it'll be time to start panicking
nah, I'd give it until Arizona's game. He should absolutely be back by then unless something is really wrong. Montreal will be another coin flip

54thecup

keep on rockin the free world!
Aug 3, 2017
Muskoka
Patch, Drouin, Chucky, and Benn out today with flu-like symptoms... and the chance of a Niemi start.

(from Habs thread)

wow!!!

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Why does Babcock love Kadri with Marleau? I really don't like those lines with Matthews back. I'd like to see Marleau with JvR and Marner. Kadri with Brown and Komarov. Bozak with Martin and Moore.

Morlu

Nov 4, 2011
Just bought much too expensive tickets to the game! Never been to the Bell Centre before.

I just got into Montreal for the game as well. It’s a great place to see a game, always exciting even when the Leafs were bad. Expect a lot of Boos but wear your Leaf gear proudly tomorrow :)

Reactions: PromisedLand

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Like to see these lines

JVR Matthews Marner
Komarov Kadri Brown
Hyman Marleau Nylander
Martin Bozak Leivo

Moore in the pressbox please

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
He's still rusty. Needs another few games off.

The other line of thinking..it's the Habs. Good ease back in slowly game...

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Why does Babcock love Kadri with Marleau? I really don't like those lines with Matthews back. I'd like to see Marleau with JvR and Marner. Kadri with Brown and Komarov. Bozak with Martin and Moore.
because he won't split hyman-matthews-nylander while jvr-bozak-marner was amazing last yr and they're sure as hell ain't gonna be on the 4th line

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012

Marleau doesn’t want to play center. I’m not sure what else he has to do to make that apparent.

Also since they have been back together the Bozak line is like +6 or something, they haven’t been scored on in four games I think?

weems

Jul 3, 2008
That's 5 straight days of practices for Matthews.

If he's not a go on Saturday, I think it'll be time to start panicking

He wouldnt be practicing 5 days in a row if the injury was something serious.

To me this actually shows that hes close to 100% that hes practiced with the team this frequently.

I say he plays tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad