Pre-Game Talk: Canadiens vs Canucks

• Thread starter FrontierPsyCHiatrist*
  • Start date

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC
They have to win tomorrow. I need to brag to my Canuck friends about the Habs some more.

This is the first time I will be seeing the Habs since 1998! Those were the days of Corson, Damphousse, Popovic, Manson, Bureau, Savage, etc. I am so excited for tomorrow!

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

They have to win tomorrow. I need to brag to my Canuck friends about the Habs some more.

This is the first time I will be seeing the Habs since 1998! Those were the days of Corson, Damphousse, Popovic, Manson, Bureau, Savage, etc. I am so excited for tomorrow!

I am excited for you!

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec

I'm actually a Canucks fan, but... they have to take this one on the chin. We're too close to 11-0 to stop now. :yo:

Condons4Days

Oct 26, 2015
pretty sure theyre planning to bench semin in a few games if he doesnt pick up his play because NHL.COM has reported Byron practicing with the Eller-Galchenyuk-Semin line

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
I think it'll be a competitive game but Price will be the difference.

3-1 Habs, 4-1 if there's an empty net goal.

Good luck :P

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
of course he's gonna say that, it'd be weird if he didn't say that

expect him and dorsett to cause some shenanigans

82-0!

Soltantgris

May 31, 2010
pretty sure theyre planning to bench semin in a few games if he doesnt pick up his play because NHL.COM has reported Byron practicing with the Eller-Galchenyuk-Semin line

Semin is for sure the first forward that deserve to be sit. Cant wait to watch Byron fly.

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
I think the streak comes to an end tomorrow night. Vancouver has yet to win at home. Pretty sure Prust is putting some money on the board to end the streak. On the other hand, its Price and Gallys hometown. I know they'll be super motivated. One thing's for sure, we can't play like we played against the Leafs or this one will end quite quickly.

Yarborough

This is not a robbery, I swear!
Mar 14, 2015
YYC
Is Byron playing? If he is just to let you know he hates the Canucks and plays hard against them.

greyboy67

Feb 11, 2004
Agreed that Beaulieu has not been very good and after 100 NHL games I was expecting him to be much better.

I'm a big Beaulieu fan, but I have to agree. Seems like the game is still to fast for him at times, which means he's right where he should be—on the third pairing.

Carey The Habs

Sep 18, 2015

I will be there tomorrow too! So excited!. We could witness history tomorrow if the habs win :yo:

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Agreed that Beaulieu has not been very good and after 100 NHL games I was expecting him to be much better.

He's a young player, and he was great last year. I'm not worried, the season is still extremely young and I'm not drawing any conclusion from his play so far. That being said, things aren't working out so well on the third pair, and I'm not willing to put all of the blame on Gilbert.

Maybe he took things for granted going into this season, and maybe sitting one out would suffice to send him a message.

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
Kn8nCTE.gif

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Is Byron playing? If he is just to let you know he hates the Canucks and plays hard against them.

No official announcement as of yet but as posted in the Semin thread, Byron alternated with Semin on Galchenyuk's line during Monday's practise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad