Proposal: Canadiens trades vs (arz)(njd)(sjs)(ana)

GRECOHAB

Jun 1, 2013
There's no point in making a prospects/picks kind of trade for Petry from us because we don't need Petry. You guys want/need Fowler (or else you wouldn't be making a trade proposal for him), so you'll have to give up something that helps us in our needs. This isn't NHL 16 where you can just keep adding picks and prospects to match a value and get what you want.

Petry was an example to a case made from a previous poster...he is not for sale...

Bobby Ryan for Silfverberg, Noesen and 1st, is a trade your management made three years ago. Is it NHL 16 enough? Thats the fact, unless you believe you were a rebuilding team at the time...

GRECOHAB

Jun 1, 2013
Canadiens and Blue Jackets should swap Desharnais for Hartnell. Columbus can retain 1mil.

Personally i am a fan of this proposal...
The only thing that concerns me though is that we come closer to the cap limit next year too. Desharnais will come off the books but Hartnell wont. With Galchenuyk, Beaulieu, perhaps Radulov if the experiment pays off, and perhaps Markov if he has more in the engine are all up for new contracts.

Either way with the first glimpse at Sergachev i would not resign Markov, use his money for Galchenuyk and Beaulieu, and wait on Radulov...

So, probably i would do the trade...

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Petry was an example to a case made from a previous poster...he is not for sale...

Bobby Ryan for Silfverberg, Noesen and 1st, is a trade your management made three years ago. Is it NHL 16 enough? Thats the fact, unless you believe you were a rebuilding team at the time...

And the BR situation is completely different compared to the Fowler situation. Which I'm pretty sure people have already explained to you. If you're not going to listen to us, what's the point in posting on the main trade board?

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Very proud for uniting the whole West Coast fan base, actually...

When you post an argument you should back it up, or else its rather irrelevant. For example you believe that you dont leave Fowler exposed for Bieksa. If so, you dont explain how they can avoid it, and dont begin with the Bieksa lifting his NTC, because thats not something they can control...

It is entirely something they can control. He doesn't waive they simply buy him out. Bieksa is garbage. Fowler is a top pairing D.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad