Confirmed with Link: Canadiens trade for Christian Dvorak for Cond. '22 1st (best but top 10 protected) + '24 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Kotkaniemi before the offer sheet:
"Be patient, he's still young....look at Scheifele, Couturier, MacKinnon and many others, it takes time for some center to find their game, I have faith in Kotkaniemi, HE IS JUST 20 YEARS OLD"

Kotkaniemi after the offer sheet:
"He's a bust, 3rd line center at best.....not really a good player, not such a good skater....Bergevin is great"

f***ing Montreal medias.......
And it has happened every single time we move a player. Of course if you look at final year they start handing out some negative critiques of players to soften the move that is to come.
Max Domi, Patches, Subban, Eller Chuck etc. Look at how Tatar was awesome till this seasons (4th on the team for scoring) we need to dump this guy totally worthless. Its why when people come on here proclaiming this or that and you know you just heard it fall out of someones in the medias head that its pure bunk.

My favourite, well there MUST have been off the ice issues!

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
maybe someone has already addressed this... but does this trade structure than prevent us from trading either the Canes/Habs pick between now and the draft?

did MB just tie his own hands when it comes to using that asset?
No but the other team has to be comfortable getting the other half of the conditions in essence getting Montreal’s position

NORiculous

Jan 13, 2006
Montreal
Haha, that's what I thought. You never said most common line mates. Keep moving the goal posts dude!

The garbage list you posted shows he played 36 games with Crouse and 26 games with pitlick. Now to fit your narrative you claim to have said "most common" line mates. Nice try!

A word of advice, don't attack people personally when they have differing opinions like calling them "king of the internet", it's not nice. Maybe then you wouldn't be so disliked on this board.
Dvorak played with, other then Pitlick and Crouse which was mainly in the 1st part of the season, Pitlick and Keller, Kessel and Keller.

Once he failed to produce enough with Keller (for about half of the season) they put him for the last quarter of the season mainly with Pitlick and Fischer.

I’d say that Keller, Schmalts, Garland and Pitlick are the teams top forwards for driving possession.

Meaning that Dvorak had one of them on his line the whole year and he still had trouble driving possession. And then they compare him to Danault…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad