Confirmed with Link: Canadiens trade for Christian Dvorak for Cond. '22 1st (best but top 10 protected) + '24 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koivu11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 4, 2004

“Arizona trades Dvorak to Montreal in exchange for: i) the better of Montreal's own 1st round pick in the 2022 NHL Draft and Carolina's 1st round pick in the 2022 NHL Draft (previously acquired by Montreal); and ii) Montreal's own 2nd round pick in the 2024 NHL Draft.
However, in the event that either or both of Montreal's own 1st round pick and/or Carolina's 1st round pick are Top 10 picks in the 2022 NHL Draft (after the final Draft order has been established in accordance with the results of the 2022 NHL Draft Lottery), then Montreal will instead transfer to Arizona: i) the worse of Montreal's own pick and Carolina's pick (previously acquired by Montreal); and ii) Montreal's own 2nd round pick in the 2024 NHL Draft.”

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
From the article:

Arizona trades Dvorak to Montreal in exchange for: i) the better of Montreal's own 1st round pick in the 2022 NHL Draft and Carolina's 1st round pick in the 2022 NHL Draft (previously acquired by Montreal); and ii) Montreal's own 2nd round pick in the 2024 NHL Draft.

However, in the event that either or both of Montreal's own 1st round pick and/or Carolina's 1st round pick are Top 10 picks in the 2022 NHL Draft (after the final Draft order has been established in accordance with the results of the 2022 NHL Draft Lottery), then Montreal will instead transfer to Arizona: i) the worse of Montreal's own pick and Carolina's pick (previously acquired by Montreal); and ii) Montreal's own 2nd round pick in the 2024 NHL Draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad