GDT: Canadiens @ Leafs: 7PM on SN, RDS - Let's talk about jalapenos, ghost peppers, and anything chili

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
Last season, things got a little hot to put it mildly:
View attachment 143699

Perhaps getting hot wasn't the right choice of words. Maybe spicy was more of what we needed:
View attachment 143701

Thankfully, despite the disaster in the kitchen, the poor result led to us getting the right chef to lead the brigade:
View attachment 143705

2018-19 Montreal Canadiens Opening Day Roster:

Forwards

Joel Armia
Paul Byron
Phillip Danault
Max Domi
Jonathan Drouin
Brendan Gallagher
Charles Hudon
Jesperi Kotkaniemi
Artturi Lehkonen
Matthew Peca
Tomas Plekanec
Nikita Scherbak
Andrew Shaw
Tomas Tatar

Defensemen
Karl Alzner
Jordie Benn
Noah Juulsen
Victor Mete
Xavier Ouellet
Jeff Petry
Mike Reilly

Goaltenders
Antti Niemi
Carey Price
@groovejuice This made me think of you. Food...Food...Food!
Are you back where you left last year?
I am excited to see what you got for us for this season.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017

They rolling an offensive 4th line so I think we should have no issues doing the same.

And as small and soft as we are up front, leafs might be a little bigger but they are way softer. Kadri and Hyman are their toughest players lol and it’s even worse for them on D.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
They rolling an offensive 4th line so I think we should have no issues doing the same.

And as small and soft as we are up front, leafs might be a little bigger but they are way softer. Kadri and Hyman are their toughest players lol and it’s even worse for them on D.
Yeah comparing lineups we could beat them into the ice if it was a physical battle :laugh: The skill is a bit of a mismatch obviously

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006

I would've preferred :
Tatar-Domi-Gallagher
Drouin-Kotkaniemi-Lehkonen
Byron-Danault-Armia

Reactions: Natey

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Plekanec is probably scratched so that he can hit 1000 games in a Habs jersey at home though so let's not get crazy about it... :laugh:

Reactions: 417

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Scherbak in for Shaw please.

Oh well Shaw will get suspended five games when he throws a headshot at Josh Leivo then will be out 30 games with some type of injury.

Reactions: Tyson

Saekk

Jul 25, 2017
Yawn, guess it's gonna be a long night for me, 2am start finnish time and who knows when the puck actually drops.

Reactions: dukeofjive

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Plekanec starts the season out of the line-up......most beautiful day ever for @417
lol nice

I expect he'll be back in the lineup next game, cause they probably want to mark his 1000th game at the home opener.

Like I said yesterday, if they can at least recognize at this stage of his career that he should not be an every game player, and certainly not one who plays 16 mins a game like he did last year.

Then i've got no issues with him being on this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad