EvnlsP7.jpg
DYwjbGc.jpg

Last edited:

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
First!

Wow, very cool.

Don't have a good feeling about this one, but considering its a must win game I think we pull it out!

Jets 3-2

alchemyindex

vereor nox
Jan 20, 2013
Winnipeg
First!

Wow, very cool.

Don't have a good feeling about this one, but considering its a must win game I think we pull it out!

Jets 3-2

I don't have a good feeling about this one either, but sometimes with the Jets that's for the best, as they'll actually come out with some fire if we don't expect it.

alchemyindex

vereor nox
Jan 20, 2013
Winnipeg
Monty or Pavs

Postma or Clitsome

Halischuk or Peluso

Will be Pav, though I wouldn't mind letting Monty have the start.

Will be Postma, which I don't mind right now to be honest.

Will be Halischuk, though I would like to see Tony P get in there again.

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
Monty or Pavs

Postma or Clitsome

Halischuk or Peluso

For this particular game:

Monty or Pavs

Postma or Clitsome

Halischuk or Peluso

Montoya has earned the game IMO.
I don't think it would be ridiculous to start Pavs by any means though, which is what I think will happen.

I think Clitsome is a better hockey player than Postma. So, thats easy.

This one was tough. I went back and forth.
I went with Peluso, but not cause I'm a fan boy.
I think in order to beat Montreal we need to be more physical than them. However we also need to be able to keep up with their speed. I THINK Anthony can do that. If Noel deems that Halischuks speed is more appropriate, I'm okay with that.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Montoya
Postma
Peluso

Peluso is a better player than people give him credit for. If Noel deployed him for more than 3 minutes a game, he'd see that too.

Just hope that Lars Eller the Jet killer doesn't embarrass us again.

ihadtochangethename

Sep 1, 2012
USA
it really is all about defense. the Habs seem to score when they HAVE to score; i.e against a team with excellent offense. See recent Canucks game. they wont come in here throwing pucks at the net, they'll defend and probably score on the pp opportunities that we'll surely give them. the defense (ours) will be (will have to be) the difference. take that as you will. there's my optimistic view..

bazaaa*

Montoya just beat possibly the worst offensive team in the league. OMG let's start him more! Let's make him our #1!!!!!

bazaaa*

Montoya
Postma
Peluso

Peluso is a better player than people give him credit for. If Noel deployed him for more than 3 minutes a game, he'd see that too.

Just hope that Lars Eller the Jet killer doesn't embarrass us again.

Peluso should be playing every game. I have a feeling he did something in that one game that put him in the dog house. Halis looks like his new 'pet'. Bet he gets so excited that he gets to choose between him and right!

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
Hopefully the team that played Sunday shows up for this one.

If the Jets play the body and don't take too many penalties, they might have a chance of winning.

I hope it's a blow-out, but I'll be happy if the Jets play like they want to win.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Yep, we have a size advantage and need to play heavy and we need to be hungry for the puck like we were against the devils. Can't give them time or space.

Go Jets GO!

as soon as the vbookie thread goes live there will be 100 conch shells on the Jerts!

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Nice GDT Benny!

Uh, don't we usually show local time for start times in the GDT? Game starts at 7 not 8.

Yep. Benny's Toronto-centric view coming out? :laugh: ;)

Play like last game, cut down on the PP's given up, and give them no room tonight.

Go :jets Go!

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
For this particular game:

Monty or Pavs

Postma or Clitsome

Halischuk or Peluso

Montoya has earned the game IMO.
I don't think it would be ridiculous to start Pavs by any means though, which is what I think will happen.

I think Clitsome is a better hockey player than Postma. So, thats easy.

This one was tough. I went back and forth.
I went with Peluso, but not cause I'm a fan boy.
I think in order to beat Montreal we need to be more physical than them. However we also need to be able to keep up with their speed. I THINK Anthony can do that. If Noel deems that Halischuks speed is more appropriate, I'm okay with that.

My take as well.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Nice to see our two beasts on the GDT! I missed the sunday game due to family obligations, but will watch this one for sure. I'm interested to see if the new lines continue.

GER JERTS GER, PLERS BERT DA HERBS!

sventington

Sep 18, 2013
Habs fan here. Our defense has been pretty dire so far this season, so I think you guys have more of a shot than you suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad