WJC: Canadian U20 WJC Selection Camp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

17Kurri

Apr 10, 2010
Shots were 24-11 for Canada when they changed goalies...now Pickard is in for the CIS team and Anderson for Canada

Are you watching the game? How? If it's online or on TV, could you share the source, please?

David

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
and crap goalkeeping which caused Canada to be on their heels basically all game.

...all the more reason for speed, esp. on D since there doesn't 'seem' to be a dominating goalie for Canada again this year.

Plus, even if they don't use 3-1-1 or 1-3-1, a speedy, puck carrying D partner for Ellis on PP will buy him time and space on the point to control the attack like Subban did for him 2 years ago.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Sheahan 1+2
Hamilton 1+1
Couturier 2 assists
Murray, Foligno, Eakin 1 goal
Bournival, Despres, Pysyk, Schwartz, Howden 1 assist

Roy 2 goals on 24 shots
Pickard 3 goals on 9 shots (not over)

Visentin 0 goal on 11 shots
Anderson 0 goal on 5 shots (not over)

11:51 remaining in third

ampersand5

Oct 25, 2010
there is live video highlights on tsn.

a lot of the goals look very weak so far. goals that wouldn't go in against good competition.

pckstpr31

Jul 13, 2010
CGY
I wonder why Pickard is doing so bad? He's absolutely ridiculous with Seattle. Im interested to see who makes it from the goalie standpoint.

Torts

Aug 21, 2009
Ontario
there is live video highlights on tsn.

a lot of the goals look very weak so far. goals that wouldn't go in against good competition.

i think your watching another game, 3 out of 5 goals goalies had no chancem players went upstairs or were wide open

sickest flow bro

Jun 3, 2008
Halifax
Here is my best guess..ill have to wait until tomorrow!

Schwartz-Schenn-Couturier
Johansen-Sheahan-Leblanc
Eakin-Cizikas-Kassian
Hamilton-Foligno-Bournival
Conolly

Cowen-Gudbranson
Dehaan-Despres
Ellis-Olsen
Murray

Roy
Visentin

Last edited:

the word*

If Gudbranson is playing poorly I hope he doesn't make it on his draft pedigree. We should have learned that lesson from last year. :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad