Ellis
Gudbranson
Olsen

Goalies:
Roy
Visentin

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Sheahan would have been a great asset on the PP. And he had a great camp...

torontosports10

Mar 6, 2009
Yes, Congrats to Despres!

Maybe he didn't have the best of camps, but we are just going by what Bob said on it and thats it.

My parings would look like:

Cowan- de Hann
Després- Olsen
Ellis-Gudbranson
Barrie

Switch de Hann and Gudbranson if you want, but from what everyone has said Guddy has struggled, so see what he can do on the shut down line.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Sucks for Bournival. But predictable. Look at the size of that roster...Not a whole lot of room for smallish guys there....Stéphane Leroux from RDS mentioning that Bournival was indeed the 14th forward. So they had him higher than Sheahan.

SeLaine

May 26, 2004
Potential lineup:

Schwartz-Schenn-Leblanc
Eakin-Johansen-Connolly
Ashton-Couturier-Kassian
Hamilton-Cizikas-Foligno
Howden

Cowen-Ellis
de Haan-Olsen
Despres-Barrie
Gudbranson

Visentin
Roy

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
fair to say olsen has replaced gudbranson as the expected addition to the top 4?

I'd like to see cowen-dehaan as the shutdown pairing, but olsen could fill the same role as dehaan if dehaan has better chemistry with ellis.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I can bet you though that since this is the weakest lineup in years and surley not a contending lineup, this is the year when we'll think that Sheahan.....or Bournival....or RNH.....would have changed something while it wouldn't. But I'm pretty eager to see how the big guys will handle themselves.....This will be the year of the second guessing....

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Look at that who woulda ever thought Foligno would make the team when the camp opened up.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
Look at that who woulda ever thought Foligno would make the team when the camp opened up.

gonna have fun with his brother. 4th rounder marcus playing worse than his brother was at the same age, but he gets to go to the WJC and nicky got screwed by hockey USA.

guess nick chose the wrong country.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Yes, Congrats to Despres!

Maybe he didn't have the best of camps, but we are just going by what Bob said on it and thats it.

My parings would look like:

Cowan- de Hann
Després- Olsen
Ellis-Gudbranson
Barrie

Switch de Hann and Gudbranson if you want, but from what everyone has said Guddy has struggled, so see what he can do on the shut down line.
nvm..

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
I'll give this a shot now that the full lineup is released.

Schwartz - Schenn - Connolly
Couturier - Leblanc - Eakin
Ashton - Johansen - Kassian
Hamilton - Cizikas - Howden
Foligno

Cowen - Olsen
Ellis - Despres
DeHaan - Barrie
Gundbranson

Vinsentin
Roy

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
I'll give this a shot now that the full lineup is released.

Schwartz - Schenn - Connolly
Couturier - Leblanc - Eakin
Ashton - Johansen - Kassian
Hamilton - Cizikas - Ashton
Foligno

Cowen - Olsen
Ellis - Despres
DeHaan - Barrie
Gundbranson

Vinsentin
Roy
needs more howden, less ashton.

my try:

Schwartz-Schenn-Connolly
Coutrier-Leblanc-Eakin
Howden-Johansen-Ashton
Foligno-Cizikas-Kassian
Hamilton

Cowen-Olsen
Ellis-DeHaan
Despres-Barrie
Gudbranson

Roy
Visentin

Last edited:

ampersand5

Oct 25, 2010
Would have liked an offensive 13th forward to give us a more dynamic roster. having a 4th liner there makes no sense in my eyes.

Pirri had a bad game yesterday and lost his spot.
Disappointed to see Anderson go, but Visentin is just as good. The only thing that I can think of is that Anderson is use to low shot totals, and that could have made him more comfortable.

I really thought Murphy was going to make the team, but I guess with Ellis there, there was no need.
As much as Gubransson has sucked so far, he has all the time in the world to make it up.

So next year, how many returning players should we have?

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Would have liked an offensive 13th forward to give us a more dynamic roster. having a 4th liner there makes no sense in my eyes.

Pirri had a bad game yesterday and lost his spot.
Disappointed to see Anderson go, but Visentin is just as good. The only thing that I can think of is that Anderson is use to low shot totals, and that could have made him more comfortable.

I really thought Murphy was going to make the team, but I guess with Ellis there, there was no need.
As much as Gubransson has sucked so far, he has all the time in the world to make it up.

So next year, how many returning players should we have?

None of the defencemen or goalies should be back. Too lazy and tired to run through the forwards, but the obvious one would be Couturier (although he is definitely capable of making the jump).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad