WJC: Canadian U20 WJC Selection Camp Thread II

Stjonnypopo

Rgesitreed Uesr
Jan 26, 2009
Mount Doom
It just says that he'll be the starter for this game, but I think we all knew that he was going to be the main goalie.

Unless something happens, Roy'll probably start most of the games.

Good job Roy!

Sep 19, 2008
He had the edge over the other guy based on limited pre-season play

Good to see him get the start

Now go out there and kick some Russian butt :)

TatarBashqort

Jul 14, 2010
Ufa
He had the edge over the other guy based on limited pre-season play

Good to see him get the start

Now go out there and kick some Russian butt :)

nah i want to see this boy cry

P:S: in Subaway Super Series he was awful vs Russian squad:handclap: Roy is King in French aye? gonna give him the crown of "the hole" today:)

TatarBashqort

Jul 14, 2010
Ufa
Negative Negative Negative:shakehead

man it is an answer

so much arrogance on this forum

just read Team Rusia roster topic, the are saying about politics, not allowing to play for Russia because of ethincs and things like that:help:

hard to stay nice, and i won't, and i hope our team won't be nice today too, i want to see 'meaty' game with Canadiens scared to death by our over-motivated guys

P:S: also this is the fact, Roy wasn't great in Subways not a long time ago against mostly the same squad which he's gonna meet today

member 30781

I'm really glad for Roy to be the starter. I actually wanted to see him more than Visentin.

Chadstudsky

Nov 19, 2008
Ottawa
Roy mean nothing in french.

Roi mean King.

Roy means king. In old french they used the letter y instead of i. The language evolved but people kept their names. Same thing with the letter o and a (Francois, Langlois instead of Francais and Langlais). Anyways it doesn't matter, he'll be called Wah all tournament, and Wah means nothing in french :laugh:

Sizemore24*

Roy means king. In old french they used the letter y instead of i. The language evolved but people kept their names. Same thing with the letter o and a (Francois, Langlois instead of Francais and Langlais). Anyways it doesn't matter, he'll be called Wah all tournament, and Wah means nothing in french :laugh:

I didn't know Olivier Roy was from France...becuz in Quebec Roy never existed as a word.

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
man it is an answer

so much arrogance on this forum

just read Team Rusia roster topic, the are saying about politics, not allowing to play for Russia because of ethincs and things like that:help:

hard to stay nice, and i won't, and i hope our team won't be nice today too, i want to see 'meaty' game with Canadiens scared to death by our over-motivated guys

P:S: also this is the fact, Roy wasn't great in Subways not a long time ago against mostly the same squad which he's gonna meet today

Give me one example in the history of international competition where a Russian team looked to have the upper edge in the nastiness department over a Canadian one?

Comrades, may I introduce to you Foligno, Kassian, and Hamilton. Dasvidanya!

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008

I prefer Wall

Chadstudsky

Nov 19, 2008
Ottawa

I stand corrected. Duthie did his homework, nailed the pronounciation of Roy. Props to Duthie and TSN.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00