Canadian Soccer Part III

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
After watching our approach i am thinking we should have gone Piette and brought Osorio on later. We are not pressing much... couple times.

Opportunity there..

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
The boys are looking frustrated and on edge. Need to get to half time and take a breath. They can still come back and win this game, just cannot do anything stupid.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Considering what we are missing, I feel we are competing at a level I have never seen. I absolutely LOVE the aggressiveness and for the life of me, this is the most structure I have ever seen in a CANMNT.

Will be a tough go from here on out. Hoping we can generate a chance or two in the 2nd half just to keep Mexico honest. Fantastic game plan devised; unfortunate play and call there. I understand it, but I disagree with it considering what else was let go and the fact there was no chance coming from that once the ball was moved forward. Concacaf officiating is so dreadful, though consistent.... I will give them that.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
To build on the positives, Eustaquio is really coming into his own as a player. He has been terrific through 2021 and I'm excited to see where his career takes him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad