Canadian Division (Canada Cup) Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

RogerR

Feb 2, 2021
Who's Rhaegar Targaryan's team btw? The man is a elite bandwagoner.

Is it the Isles this year? Or the Bruins? Or the Sens? Or the Oilers?

There's a few people like that. I don't get that.

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
ive never seen him cheer for a team. only cheer against the leafs. which is honestly pathetic tbh.
I think this is the most accurate. The one thing I do commend him on though is that he's always in every main board Leafs thread. However big or small. The dedication to his art is exceptional. I hope he can really find it in his heart to one day accept what he fears the most and come to love the Leafs because deep down inside, we can all see that his trolling truly is a cry for help and he just wants to be one of us. He just doesn't know how.

@Rhaegar Targaryen - You are welcomed with open arms, if you want to be a Leafs fan. We come in all shapes and sizes and craziness levels. You'll fit right in.

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
I think this is the most accurate. The one thing I do commend him on though is that he's always in every main board Leafs thread. However big or small. The dedication to his art is exceptional. I hope he can really find it in his heart to one day accept what he fears the most and come to love the Leafs because deep down inside, we can all see that his trolling truly is a cry for help and he just wants to be one of us. He just doesn't know how.
hard to cope i guess.

he doesnt seem to miss a game so you are probably right.

Reactions: nobody

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
I hate certain teams, but I'll always be realistic and give credit. I really thought Bergevin's offseason moves were great
I agree. Habs are a fun team to watch and I think Bergy did a great job this offseason to ensure that even though they don't have elite top-end talent, they still have pretty damn good talent on every line to try and offset it. His defense is trash though (playing way above their heads right now) and Price is declining. Still pretty amusing to me that for about $1 mil more you get yourself an Auston Matthews.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Leafs going to win President's trophy easily, wonder if they'll put an asterisk on it this season.

RogerR

Feb 2, 2021
I agree. Habs are a fun team to watch and I think Bergy did a great job this offseason to ensure that even though they don't have elite top-end talent, they still have pretty damn good talent on every line to try and offset it. His defense is trash though (playing way above their heads right now) and Price is declining. Still pretty amusing to me that for about $1 mil more you get yourself an Auston Matthews.
Habs have big issues long term with ages and contracts of their #1 G and #1 D. But he went out to make them much better now and succeeded

Reactions: nobody

RogerR

Feb 2, 2021
the biggest question mark was the allen deal but the way price has been playing compared to jake it doesn't look bad at all
Price's .899 % must be better at 10.5 per. I do think it's clear he's regressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad