GDT: Canada vs Sweden Friday August 5th 1 pm eastern TSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
its an exhibition game in august. turn it off if you please this game doesnt matter

I suppose thats true. This is gross hockey any time though. Tsn isn't even interested enough to post it on their web site. Felix Sandstrom is the best player in the game so far. The kid is solid technically.

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
So now we have turned into divers. Just terrible players. Wasn't for Marner playing this woyld be turned off. Still might be.

This is what a all skill and no heart team looks like for the posters that love all the sweeties.

:rolleyes:

Okay Don....

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
Marner has had a good to periods....anyone who is watching and understands what they are seeing should agree.

I love Babcocks comments about his play away from the puck....as well as his comments when asked if he was going to make the Leafs....He is!

Mr Hockey*

Marner has had a good to periods....anyone who is watching and understands what they are seeing should agree.

I love Babcocks comments about his play away from the puck....as well as his comments when asked if he was going to make the Leafs....He is!

He did say marner had a good PP shift,

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Yeah, that's good to hear from Babcock regarding Marner. Emphasis is not on adding a whole lot of weight but to get a bit stronger.

Kind of get the sense that Marner will make the roster.

Marlander93

Nov 22, 2015

This your first time watching Marner play? He is far from having his prototypical game.

HockeyGuruPitka

Jan 27, 2010
Toronto
He needs to have line-mates that can dig out the puck. its not rocket science team canada. Just look at the best line in junior last year and re-build it.

Strome is not like Dvorak
Jost is not like Tkatchuk

I think plain and simple Marner and Strome should not be on the same line.

Marlander93

Nov 22, 2015
He needs to have line-mates that can dig out the puck. its not rocket science team canada. Just look at the best line in junior last year and re-build it.

Feel like Konecny would be a good fit with Marner.

ObscureAlien

May 1, 2016

Agreed with the bolded. Spread out the scoring.

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory

Strome is a puck watcher....

How about someone who can finish the passes he makes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad