GDT: Canada vs Sweden Friday August 5th 1 pm eastern TSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Just thought i would put up a heads up if anyone wants a little U-20 development camp hockey to watch. Tsn doesn't even have it up on their site! Friggin losers ha.

Last edited:

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Just thought i would put up a heads up if anyone wants a little U-20 development camp hockey to watch. Tsn doesn't even have it up on their site! Friggin losers ha.

I'm really glad you put up this GDT, the last game against Finland wasn't posted and I missed the first period completely before I put up the GDT and there were a lot of people in, to talk and watch the game.

Bullseye

Jun 14, 2012
Niagara
Grundstrom playing or injured last game or didn't even start last game? I need answers (being the loser that I am). :help:

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
So now we have turned into divers. Just terrible players. Wasn't for Marner playing this woyld be turned off. Still might be.

This is what a all skill and no heart team looks like for the posters that love all the sweeties.

ObscureAlien

May 1, 2016
So now we have turned into divers. Just terrible players. Wasn't for Marner playing this woyld be turned off. Still might be.

This is what a all skill and no heart team looks like for the posters that love all the sweeties.

its an exhibition game in august. turn it off if you please this game doesnt matter

BWDude

Nov 13, 2015
A team that has a line of Jost - strome - marner shouldn't be getting crushed by a swede team missing some top players.

Problem with that, a team with line of Monahan-Gaudreau-Bennett shouldn't end up as a bottom 5 team. Goalies matter and that is the difference right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad