Canada Day / 4th of July

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Shit dude this is one of my songs i'm afraid to admit I love. Like... if it hits, i roll the window up and sing. I don't want people knowing. I f***ing love this song.
On the highway by myself...

I'm doing the same thing, mate.

DUUUUDE... :biglaugh:

You did NOT introduce her as your mate. You guys have been together a long time, too, right?
Yeah, haha.

She went from smiling with happy eyes to smiling with crazy eyes real quick. I was legit scared.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Shit dude this is one of my songs i'm afraid to admit I love. Like... if it hits, i roll the window up and sing. I don't want people knowing. I f***ing love this song.
On the highway by myself...

I'm doing the same thing, mate.

Yeah, haha.

She went from smiling with happy eyes to smiling with crazy eyes real quick. I was legit scared.

What the heck is happening..?

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I feel like calling my gf mate isn't even the dumbest thing I've said to her.

I recall sneaking into the room early today and not sure if she was awake or not and I was like "Oye, are you awake or asleep, I can't tell with your eyes..."

Her "You asshole, is this another bad asian joke?"

To be fair, I honestly couldn't tell, she looked like she was still asleep.

In any case, I am so pumped for the ribs tomorrow, they've been marinating since early this morning, tomorrow is going to be a juicy day, the bidet is going to get heavy usage from the mud butt from the ribs, too.

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
I feel like calling my gf mate isn't even the dumbest thing I've said to her.

I recall sneaking into the room early today and not sure if she was awake or not and I was like "Oye, are you awake or asleep, I can't tell with your eyes..."

Her "You asshole, is this another bad asian joke?"

To be fair, I honestly couldn't tell, she looked like she was still asleep.

In any case, I am so pumped for the ribs tomorrow, they've been marinating since early this morning, tomorrow is going to be a juicy day, the bidet is going to get heavy usage from the mud butt from the ribs, too.

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017
Grilling shrimp and salmon my brother caught in Lake Michigan earlier this week. Have some nice chenin blanc. Thinking maybe lemon bars for dessert. Couple sides...wish it wasn't so hot though. Enervating.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Grilling shrimp and salmon my brother caught in Lake Michigan earlier this week. Have some nice chenin blanc. Thinking maybe lemon bars for dessert. Couple sides...wish it wasn't so hot though. Enervating.
Can you tell us which mutant power you get after you've eaten?

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I've been slow cooking some pork shoulder since this morning. Gave it a nice dry rub (ha) of salt, pepper, garlic, cumin, rosemary, thyme, and a few other seasonings. And then it's been sitting in a blend of thick salsa, chipotle peppers, white onion, and beef broth. Should be delicious, cause it sure smells like it right now.

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
I've been slow cooking some pork shoulder since this morning. Gave it a nice dry rub (ha) of salt, pepper, garlic, cumin, rosemary, thyme, and a few other seasonings. And then it's been sitting in a blend of thick salsa, chipotle peppers, white onion, and beef broth. Should be delicious, cause it sure smells like it right now.

Needs moar bacon, with bacon wrapped bacon and some bacon ranch dipping sauce.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
If any of you in Pgh set firecrackers off after 10:30 PM, I’ll find you and beat you with a rubber hose.

ditto for the douches who set those loud bangs to go off near my house and cause my dog to bolt into his safe spot and tremble all night...F U! You are animal torturers!

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
ditto for the douches who set those loud bangs to go off near my house and cause my dog to bolt into his safe spot and tremble all night...F U! You are animal torturers!

Do you get to fish bottle rockets out from your pool every year like me?

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
If any of you in Pgh set firecrackers off after 10:30 PM, I’ll find you and beat you with a rubber hose.

The other night someone let off what had to be more than a M80. Felt like it was in my house.

Moving on...

Just got done eating burgers, dogs, corn and that baked beans with brisket. I tried to have the wife cook inside (So.. damn hot out), but she wasn't having that so I made sure to grill in the shade. I don't think I'll venture out 'til tomorrow.

I'm on lockdown.

Happy 4th everyone!

Reactions: Andy99

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad