Canada Day / 4th of July

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
A little late on Canada day, my apologies as it was always UFA day (love UFA day) and it blew right by me. But to all our friends in the north - we love you and hope you had a great day.

For those in the states, I pray each and every one of you is safe this holiday weekend. Please try to stay safe and not go to parties. If you do - try your best to distance yourself/wear a mask!

Please have a terrific weekend. Post pictures of the food you are crushing, beer, hot dogs, whatever! My neighbor is gone for the weekend so i'll be taking care of their flowers/pool so I'll get a little me time to recover in a pool with a juicy burger.

Mad love HF. You guys/gals are amazing.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Gonna be honest...not even feeling any sort of celebratory mood

DOesn't help I'm working all weekend lol

Stay safe y'all

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
This is the first year in a handful I am not celebrating Independence Week. I typically spend the 1st in Toronto and head back to the states on the 4th. Everyone enjoy the holiday.

Reactions: EightyOne

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
It's July?

WastefulBriefGrebe-small.gif

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I did pick up a nice little treat... anyone have the nuts n more protein cookie dough? Shit is so good. Im going to eat the whole thing.

cookie-dough-nuts-n-more_large_d1a1c5ca-add4-481c-8700-c36e90676d1c_grande.jpg

Reactions: SouthGeorge

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I did pick up a nice little treat... anyone have the nuts n more protein cookie dough? Shit is so good. Im going to eat the whole thing.

I've been trying different flavors of those and they're pretty damn good. Haven't tried the cookie dough one yet, though.

Some of them are pretty damn weird...in a good way. Usually.

Reactions: ColePens

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Given San Diego is the only county open for bars, beaches (they seem to be open but parking is closed from what I saw today) I'll be spending a lot of time chilling at the house and letting my son ride his bike around the neighborhood.

Probably the most boring thing I've ever posted outside of my opinions on Letang.

Reactions: Big McLargehuge

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I am going to BBQ and make variations of Negroni's. Like the classic Negroni, a Summer Negroni, etc.

Play around with infusing botanicals into simple syrup and the usual general f***ery.

I'm making ribs.
I am doing a rack of ribs with a dry rub I bought from this artisan type of place that the gf gets her truffle salt from and then another rack with the Kalibi sauce.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

cookie-dough-nuts-n-more_large_d1a1c5ca-add4-481c-8700-c36e90676d1c_grande.jpg
Mate, make sure while you're indulging on the nut sauce, to not get nuts 'n more on your chin.

Have a good one tomorrow, mate.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I am going to BBQ and make variations of Negroni's. Like the classic Negroni, a Summer Negroni, etc.

Play around with infusing botanicals into simple syrup and the usual general f***ery.

I am doing a rack of ribs with a dry rub I bought from this artisan type of place that the gf gets her truffle salt from and then another rack with the Kalibi sauce.

Negroni with Cynar is always a classic.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
@Honour Over Glory has said the word mate so much I guarantee his gf wants to kill him. :laugh:
I called her mate once, she punched me pretty hard in the arm, as you know she's Asian, so her midget fist was like a little hammer that left a bruise. So now I just call her wanker.

Correction: She said I introduced her to one of my mates as "This is my mate..."

I knew once I said it, I f***ed up, but being stubborn I just played it off like it was normal.

It was not normal. She let me know it wasn't.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I called her mate once, she punched me pretty hard in the arm, as you know she's Asian, so her midget fist was like a little hammer that left a bruise. So now I just call her wanker.

Correction: She said I introduced her to one of my mates as "This is my mate..."

I knew once I said it, I f***ed up, but being stubborn I just played it off like it was normal.

It was not normal. She let me know it wasn't.

DUUUUDE... :biglaugh:

You did NOT introduce her as your mate. You guys have been together a long time, too, right?

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->