Canada Day / 4th of July

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
The ability to still be salty over a decade after a well deserved Stanley Cup loss

In the spirit of such saltiness ;)

b0715b5d6ef3b704fca5eb58aac8b6e9a92d8d84r1-640-361v2_uhq.jpg

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
That's the spirit boys. Nap time after this!

I went back out and the sun was heading out so I did all the pruning of the rose bushes and growth along the fence. With working so much lately I got to take advantage where I can. Done and done!

Onto the stair tread replacement for the next project.

On another note: I ordered up a 2" hitch swing arm (so I can move the bike rack out of the way to open the tailgate) and a 4 bike, bike rack for my truck. Should be here in time for our trip if things don't get shut down. Now I just need to get a new chain for one bike and a new bike for me or one of my sons. That's almost impossible. Had one in my hands up at Gatto's but they couldn't sell it because they said they don't know if it had already been sold. Any bike. Why are you open then, or have any bikes on the showroom floor?

Reactions: ColePens

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I moved my bowels several times

i move my bowls all the time

from the dishwasher to the cabinet for safe keeping. i even stack my bowls on top of each other in there.

i will eat food from my bowls too

everyone should move their bowls around...i mean, dont play with them but use them

Reactions: Son Goku

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Well, I watched and heard the fireworks in Port Angeles, Port Townsend and Sequim and a few other places from Dallas Road. Heard no fireworks for Canada day.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Today is pool side in Hermitage and more cookouts. I'll find myself in the pool house in the air conditioning, sleeping off the food as I always do when we go up there with our family/friends.:vhappy:

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
my beagle had a really rough night and was frightened to go outside this morning...loads of illegal fireworks exploding all night near my home...

Reactions: EightyOne

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
my beagle had a really rough night and was frightened to go outside this morning...loads of illegal fireworks exploding all night near my home...

My wife, father and I were sitting on my patio with fireworks blowing up all around us.

Then my braindead neighbors two doors down must have lit an entire box at once and one flew over my fence and smashed a few feet from us.

We of course ran up on our dek and laid into them.

Complete imbeciles...

Our friend who is a firefighter was off last night, but he keeps his radio on even when’s he’s off.

He texted us around ten that he counted 25 current fires in the city caused by fireworks that his dept or another had to respond to.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Will somebody please f***ing explain the appeal of fireworks to me?

Dumbest f***ing shit ever. Stop killing birds, freaking out animals, triggering people's PTSD, and accidentally starting fires over something you'd have to be a drunk toddler to find entertaining.

I've not used them since I was a kid.

Reactions: EightyOne

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Will somebody please f***ing explain the appeal of fireworks to me?

Dumbest f***ing shit ever. Stop killing birds, freaking out animals, triggering people's PTSD, and accidentally starting fires over something you'd have to be a drunk toddler to find entertaining.
Throw in Autism on top of this. 1/166 children have Autism? I think that was the stat. Those individuals can be affected by the loud sounds, I believe. I remember a fellow peer who had an autistic child explain some of this.

But seriously freaking out animals drives me nuts. I hate hate hate it. I hate it. I would love if fireworks pissed the f*** off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad