Or....

Detroit OT Loss: -1 (6)
Flyers Win vs. PIT: -2 (4)
Flyers Win vs DET: -2 (2)
Detroit Regulation Loss vs PHI: -2 (0)

If philly beats DET wouldn't it be +4

shartnell

Aug 23, 2012
pens once again dominating on a saturday matinee.

I have no clue what mike sullivan has done but they are just been playing lights out

I'm hoping we can solve them tomorrow. got to get aleast 1 pt tomorrow if not 2.

I don't know, I think they're just playing well and getting a lot of bad opposing goaltending on top of it. It seems like every time they break in to show the penguins scoring it's an incredibly soft goal, wristers from the blue line and crap like that.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
Regulation Win vs Isles in Final Game ties the Isles in Points and ROW... I believe the have the Head-to-Head IIRC.

Regulation win vs Pens x2 plus Win in our GIH against them leaves the Flyers one point shy of Pens... Need help and still a couple shy on ROW... Need perfect storm but Possible.

Rangers only one Point ahead of Isles and one behind Pens... but without H2H Games we need help... Possible.

Second in Metro is slim but possible... Third in Metro still long-shot, but possible.

PostSeason miss right now would be major disappointment at this point,.. but also possible.

:popcorn:

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Still a long way to go.

Wings @ Leafs tonight
Flyers @ Pens tomorrow

Then Flyers @ Wings.

Every time the Wings hold serve... the Flyers must take advantage of the GIH... Every time the Flyers pick up a Point or two of a GIH... the Wings must hold another serve.

Until we are either at equal Games Played or one Team opens a Gap of some amount... it is a game of seeing who blinks first.

... And then there is the Bruins playing possible leapfrog with the Wings... and the Isles/Rangers/Pens making sure they stay with their heads above water.

... Every Team except the Caps either jockeying for PostSeason Positioning or gaining a PlayOff Slot.

I suppose we can safely say that parity has firmly taken hold in the NHL and its Loser Point Games and inane Scheduling.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
a14fd20f80d141c3b7e1adc379bb75f1.png

Tuesday these babies go on (Pre)sale... The step has been made. ;)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Flyers are really 3 points into the playoffs, since Detroit is actually closer to the third division spot than the wild card.

Flukeshot

Briere Activate!
Sponsor
Feb 19, 2004
Brampton, Ont
For the first time this season I'm really excited about the Flyers. Part of that has been life getting in the way but it helps measure it that every chance I get I'm checking in on the team.

Nervous about today's game but the schedule the rest of the season certainly puts the Flyers in control

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
Exciting hockey eve for European Flyers fan :) 7:30pm game BOS-CHI and midnight game PIT-PHI w Kery Fraser book in-between. ^_^

Go CHI, go PHI!

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Assuming Chicago hold onto what is pretty much an insurmountable lead the Flyers are apparently up to a 86.8% chance of playoffs.

Win vs Pens later and that goes up to 96.9%...

Flyers would be:

3pts ahead of Boston with a game in hand.
2pts ahead of Detroit with a game in hand.

And both Boston and Detroit would have only 3 games left... with 1/3 against each other.

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
Assuming Chicago hold onto what is pretty much an insurmountable lead the Flyers are apparently up to a 86.8% chance of playoffs.

Win vs Pens later and that goes up to 96.9%...

Flyers would be:

3pts ahead of Boston with a game in hand.
2pts ahead of Detroit with a game in hand.

And both Boston and Detroit would have only 3 games left... with 1/3 against each other.

Seems like win tonight pretty much puts us in PO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad