Votes: 65 86.7%
  • no

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • misses by a few

Votes: 5 6.7%

• Total voters

BillD

Feb 12, 2004
I’m glad he’s doing well and thriving, but he needs to elevate his defensive game too.
Dobber has somewhat reverted to his former form of soft defensive and physical play.
He has proven to be a high level offensive defenseman with exceptional vision and creativity in the offensive zone, but his skating (speed) could improve and his defensive zone read/react game can improve.
I'm happy for the offense, PP QB, attack zone driver of play, but he can round out his game in all three zones. Dobber is still young, 24, and can learn a lot from a good coach like Roy.

impaaaaaact

Jan 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Dobson back down to 23 mins with the return of Pulock. Still, that's in a game where we were winning for a large portion of it. I think he stays in that 24-25 range when we're losing. Ultimately I think it'll be good for him to play a little less

Reactions: PWJunior

TJHKY

Aug 10, 2021

Attachments

• IMG_4887.jpeg
    IMG_4887.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 3

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY

Dobson has to be the pride of PEI, I think he is going to be a big piece of Team Canada's 2016 Olympic Team at his current trajectory. I think he slots in the #2RD spot behind Makar and #2PP/#2PK duty. I can only imagine how proud PEI would be to see him make the team with all the hoopla Canada has with the Olympics. I think Barzal is another lock with Horvat a possibility. The Dobber could really emerge on the national scene with an impressive showing. It's a good thing he will have already signed a long term extension before the tourney so we could save some money.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad