Votes: 5 6.7%
  • misses by a few

Votes: 5 6.7%

• Total voters

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
I'll get excited if/when he passes Doug Crossman.

Doug Crossman, wow. I remember he was awesome that 1 year with 59 points and most of them on the PP, only to parlay him into Ray Ferraro in a straight up trade. I remember Jeff Norton took over for him and Isles fans were sure Norton could easily replace Crossman. Norton was a smooth skater though from what I remember.

saintunspecified

Nov 30, 2017
Doug Crossman, wow. I remember he was awesome that 1 year with 59 points and most of them on the PP, only to parlay him into Ray Ferraro in a straight up trade. I remember Jeff Norton took over for him and Isles fans were sure Norton could easily replace Crossman. Norton was a smooth skater though from what I remember.

Very smooth. I remember him getting concussed in the playoffs against the Rangers.

Reactions: PWJunior

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
lol i said he'd miss by a few

he's gonna shatter that 55 point mark unless something bad really happens

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005

38 gp 38 pts

I am surprised Dobson didn't get picked, even ignoring any outside factors I do think Dobson's season has been a bit more impressive then Barzal's, but once you look at all the other picks their is a glaring lack of defensemen picked for the All Star Game(I believe 2 of 24 people were defensemen) so you think this would have been the easy choice.

Reactions: Osakahaus

Isles Junkie

Jul 4, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Hopefully he'll be voted in by the fans. Ditto Horvat. They're both very deseving. With that said, it wouldn't shock me if the forgotten Islanders only have Barzal represent us.

Reactions: Osakahaus

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
You see these high scoring defensemen around the league and drool, then you realize that you have one that still has more upside. A PPG season would be insane, but Dobson seems very capable of accomplishing it.

He actually did have 5 assists last night . . . LOL

But the 2nd Matthews goal didn't count

You and I have been all over him since the Memorial Cup performances . . . and now he's replicating that here

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
And the guy picked in front of him has a whopping 5 points. Maybe he’ll reach 10!

Reactions: TJHKY

helloconga

Oct 12, 2023
Florida
dobson is also very consistent and well rounded , very good peripherals in fantasy leagues. such a beast … nice to see him break out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad