Confirmed with Link: Cameron Gaunce to Dallas for Tomas Vincour

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Like the trade. Gaunce wasn't doing anything here. Vincour has some size and a bit of talent. More of a minor league trade.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
At least Sherman isn't completely tranquilized.
Maybe a sign of more to come?

Skip2myBordyloo

Stay the course
Apr 7, 2010
Like the trade. Gaunce wasn't doing anything here. Vincour has some size and a bit of talent. More of a minor league trade.

i agree don't see any nhl upside in gaunce's game myself, glad we got something for him. would have preferred a pick perhaps though.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Vincour will be on the Avs within the week imo. He could be a solid bottom six winger for us, defensively speaking. I wonder what the Avs see in his future, because we have Cody that fills the 4th line LW role just fine.

S3rkie

Jul 21, 2011
Denver, CO
i agree don't see any nhl upside in gaunce's game myself, glad we got something for him. would have preferred a pick perhaps though.

proably wouldn't even of gotten a useful pick. Those later round picks have such a low % of actually playing an nhl game Vincour seems like a safer bet, im ok with it.

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!
Seems like a solid 4th line winger, no harm in acquiring one for a prospect who your team refuses to play. Good luck to Cam in Dallas.

Blue Suede Shoes

hound dog
May 5, 2012
Guys, could you change the title to include his first name?

I just skimmed down the hfboards main page and nearly had a heart attack thinking Vancouver traded Brendan.

Mean. :laugh:

Skip2myBordyloo

Stay the course
Apr 7, 2010
Vincour will be on the Avs within the week imo. He could be a solid bottom six winger for us, defensively speaking. I wonder what the Avs see in his future, because we have Cody that fills the 4th line LW role just fine.

he's a right handed shot , im sure he can roll on the RW.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Cameron Gaunce was never given an opportunity with our organization. Unfortunate, but happy for him. Hope he gets to develop further within the Dallas organization.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012

4th line forward at any of the positions. Probably RW.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Guys, could you change the title to include his first name?

I just skimmed down the hfboards main page and nearly had a heart attack thinking Vancouver traded Brendan.

Mean. :laugh:

Or you could just not get so easily confused when wandering into the Avalanche section. Our heads do not blow up when we see the name "Johnson" in any and every forum.

Skip2myBordyloo

Stay the course
Apr 7, 2010
proably wouldn't even of gotten a useful pick. Those later round picks have such a low % of actually playing an nhl game Vincour seems like a safer bet, im ok with it.

i guess, he's played 90 or so game already , can seem to play at the level, young enough to still have some upside as well.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Sure about that? They have many d-man in the AHL. Some of them quite good prospects.

Yep. He wasn't getting a chance in Lake Erie where he was the 6/7/8 defensemen. He gets a fresh start with a coaching staff to proven himself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad