Cam Ward

varano

Jun 27, 2013
Why is there no talk about Cam ward??

His stats are pretty good this season... I understand that the Canes are limiting shots on him big time but theres still something to be said about his performance this year...

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
He's been talked about, he was unbelievable in the month of November. Unfortunately our team's offense is no where to be found.

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
Wait...do we get extra HFBoards points for starting new threads?

Be right back...

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Pretty hard when you have a goal scorer like Teravainen to contend with. You can't leave a guy like that open.

pfft. He has 4 ES goals all year. If Cam can't stop a guy like that, then we need a new goalie.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I wore my Hurricanes hat when I went to total wine recently and the cashier said that Ward and Gleason had been there earlier signing bottles and doing a tasting. According to him it was good wine.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
I wore my Hurricanes hat when I went to total wine recently and the cashier said that Ward and Gleason had been there earlier signing bottles and doing a tasting. According to him it was good wine.

I've never had them but I unsubscribed when they sent me a special for 10% off a $50 bottle of cab. It can't be THAT good.

Also, the names are awful "unMask" and "Cross Check", really? $36 too. pfft.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
If Cam Ward takes his mask off in public does anyone really know who he is?

I saw Eric Staal at the Asheboro zoo one time. I obviously knew who he was, but outside of that, I don't think anyone else did. He was drawing some looks due to his large stature, and most likely his well dressed, tall, blonde wife. Just a theory.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
I saw Eric Staal at the Asheboro zoo one time. I obviously knew who he was, but outside of that, I don't think anyone else did. He was drawing some looks due to his large stature, and most likely his well dressed, tall, blonde wife. Just a theory.

Yeah that's one of those "that guy must be somebody" situations.

I saw a guy at Disney World one year during the baseball winter meetings. No idea who he was but I can say for certain based on his and his wife/gf dress and appearance that guy was a pro ball player or exec.

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
I sat at a bar at the iO improv theater in Chicago for a half hour talking with a friend, making eye contact several times with a 40-something that just looked so familiar. Only when he left did I realize that was Seth Myers.

Anyway, Cam Ward.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Yeah that's one of those "that guy must be somebody" situations.

I saw a guy at Disney World one year during the baseball winter meetings. No idea who he was but I can say for certain based on his and his wife/gf dress and appearance that guy was a pro ball player or exec.

Exactly. He and his wife (and family) looked out of place with the rest of us normies.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
i saw paula deen at a costco in duluth ga a couple months ago

people started swarming and she left

the whole time i just kept thinking "that woman looks exactly like paula deen"

only after i got back in the car did i realize "wow yeah that was actually paula deen"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad