News Article: Cam Neely: Reconstructed Bruins ‘can be playoff team’ next year

CJDolan

Sep 17, 2012
It depends on how you choose to look at it.

If you look at it from what both players achieved season by season it's not very much different with exception of Connolly's last year. What does that portend for this season? Can anyone really make a conclusion based on what Connolly has shown? That was my point.

Of course the young players in general should improve but for everyone that take a step forward - maybe Pastrnak + Spooner there is usually someone who fizzles out.

And you're talking about guys that this team needs to be successful because the Top 6 forwards are extremely thin. I count 4 guys....Bergeron, Krejci, Marchand, and Eriksson. Pastrnak has the talent but still developing.

Thats a completely different story than time on ice. Either way, Jordan Caron never really showed any signs of life here. Connolly showed he could score in Tampa. Of all the players that could break out, I'd say he has the best chance simple due to his role on the team this year compared to his past roles.

WASPMAN

Jul 7, 2006
Connolly's stats are remarkably similar to Jordan Caron's. :popcorn:

I think we can reasonably expect more from Connolly. Speed and a new start. He's only being given a year to show what he's all about which is a heady decision by mgmt.

OutspokenMinority*

Connolly's stats are remarkably similar to Jordan Caron's. :popcorn:

that made me queasy and uneasy for reezy. :cry:

i'm hoping for something from him and my first impression was that he was vastly superior in pretty much every sense. i hope my impression is more better 'n 'em stattersticks.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
100 points only if a full year of Spooner & Pastrnak can out produce Campbell & Paille

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad