Confirmed with Link: Cam Hillis Signed to 3-Year ELC

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
What's the report on him for those of us who don't follow the prospects?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
So now they have the 1 of the 4 CHL prospects signed that MB alluded to a few months ago.

I do wonder if they will sign another one.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I can't stand these ads on mobile or desktop. So I'll reply below.

Thank god they signed him. It's the right decision.

I dont know if he will play center at the next level but i think they should try to develop him there.

For those who want a scouting report. Hes energetic like Gallagher, though not as strong. He will go anywhere on the ice to produce. He was insane on the dot this year and has some really soft hands. Hes gotten better this year at adding deception to his release. Hes got a good not great shot but its enough of a threat to allow players to play him honestly.

He improved his skating a lot this year as well so that one knock is gone.

The thing with this kid is vision. Vision. Hes got it. Hes a very strong playmaker and he always makes the right passes but also sees the passes most players dont.

A couple years with Bouchard and he could be a legitimate top 9 forward with top 6 upside.

Really really like this kid. When you use the word character. You mean it with him. Does charity work etc.

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
So now they have the 1 of the 4 CHL prospects signed that MB alluded to a few months ago.

I wish we'd get an ECHL team and sign more of our prospects. I know there's the 50 contract limit, but even signing them to AHL deals would be good and then we could call up players we drafted to the Rocket instead of signing whoever's available when we need to fill out Laval's roster.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal

i wouldn't be surprised to see Bourque signing an AHL contract .At the end of next seasons, there will be few contracts ending , so if he plays well they could sign him next season.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
I can't stand these ads on mobile or desktop. So I'll reply below.

Thank god they signed him. It's the right decision.

I dont know if he will play center at the next level but i think they should try to develop him there.

For those who want a scouting report. Hes energetic like Gallagher, though not as strong. He will go anywhere on the ice to produce. He was insane on the dot this year and has some really soft hands. Hes gotten better this year at adding deception to his release. Hes got a good not great shot but its enough of a threat to allow players to play him honestly.

He improved his skating a lot this year as well so that one knock is gone.

The thing with this kid is vision. Vision. Hes got it. Hes a very strong playmaker and he always makes the right passes but also sees the passes most players dont.

A couple years with Bouchard and he could be a legitimate top 9 forward with top 6 upside.

Really really like this kid. When you use the word character. You mean it with him. Does charity work etc.

Sounds a bit like Hudon am I wrong?

DiglettDangles

Feb 15, 2020
Montreal
Anyone else surprised he basically signed for the max ELC salary? I am on board to sign Hillis but where does it end if R3 players get the R1 treatment?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad