Call of Duty: WWII

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Call of Duty WW2 double XP LIVE: PS4, Xbox One Thanksgiving event starts EARLY

With online issues becoming less of an issue, Activision is now planning its next series of in-game events and updates.
Next up is the release of the Winter Carentan Map, which is part of the "Winter Siege" event.
"Our first Seasonal Community Event for Call of Duty: WWII titled “Winter Siege” starts 10am PST on Friday, December 8, and will run until early January," the post continues.
"There’s a ton packed into this special event, but one thing that we’re particularly excited about is Winter Carentan.
"One of the most beloved maps in Call of Duty history is now set in the cold and snowy winter of 1944 and will be free to all players for a limited time during the event and will be added to all MP game modes.
"Be sure to check out Domination and Hardpoint, they’re two of our studio favourites for Winter Carentan. We can’t wait to play online with you. Also, we have weekly Winter Siege rewards for players that join us throughout the event, and we’ll have more to share in the coming weeks."

BAR got nerfed in the new update.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
Hate the grease gun and can't wait to be done with it once I've got the gold skin...

Such a brutal gun

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Hate the grease gun and can't wait to be done with it once I've got the gold skin...

Such a brutal gun

I'm typically an AR guy no matter the map but I slay with the Grease Gun on USS Texas. Maybe it's because I rage having to play that horrendous map so I get into an anger zone.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
They changed that and the ability to get crates outside the lobby.

What do you mean? I've always opened them from the Soldier menu or the HQ.

BAR got nerfed in the new update.

So they say. I used it tonight and didn't see much difference. I use:

BAR
Reflex Sight
High Calibre
Advanced Rifling
Rapid Fire
w/ Primed

Used to equip Quickdraw and Grip but they seem useless in this game. I'm getting much better results with Rapid Fire and High Calibre (headshots galore).

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
Shotties need a buff? Damn, I seem to get raped by those incendiary shells 24/7

I also hate RPGs when playing war

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
Ok fair enough. When I think shotguns all I think are the damn incendiary shells :|

Personally, I haven't messed with shotguns or LMGs yet So I wouldn't really know how either feels to use

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Shotties need a buff for sure. Surprised they haven't done it yet.

Ok fair enough. When I think shotguns all I think are the damn incendiary shells :|

Personally, I haven't messed with shotguns or LMGs yet So I wouldn't really know how either feels to use

Shotguns are fine. The incendiary rounds only come with the Expeditionary Division and they’re easy to get around. In close quarters? You’re toast. I’ve already max prestiged the primary shotgun and shovel because they’re so fun to play with.

What needs to be nerfed is the ability to scope so quickly. This was a problem in Day of Defeat (Half-Life 1&2 mod) until they added a delay to scoping to simulate your eye focusing.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
Day of defeat was a lot of fun. CS was my main love though. CAL leagues and all that stuff

As for sniping currently, I'd be fine with a minor delay to the scoping.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Quick scoping is extremely annoying. Any one here tried ranked play yet? I did the 10 matches and finally got placed in Gold. Kind of fun even though I despise core. Wish they had it for HC.

CTC

Oct 9, 2014
Gotta say, I'm having lots of fun playing this game after being off COD for like 4 years. Kinda sucks season pass is almost the same cost as the base game, but strongly considering purchase if just for all the new war maps that will come out.[/QUOTE]

You are going to love the pay to play season 2 bull**it that seems to be creeping in other games! Year 2 season passes...

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Dolemite I popped into your last game of Dom last night though you may not have noticed. I added HFBD as my clan tag after you left so I'll be easier to spot next time. That was my first game of something that wasn't TDM in WWII lol.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Dolemite I popped into your last game of Dom last night though you may not have noticed. I added HFBD as my clan tag after you left so I'll be easier to spot next time. That was my first game of something that wasn't TDM in WWII lol.

Lol you caught me totally gassed as I crashed out after that. I dig domination for some reason over all the others.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I want Sticks N Stones from BO1 back. I liked that a lot more than Gun Game.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00