GDT: WCQF- Game 4 YOUR NASHVILLE PREDATORS hosing the deranged oreo dolphins 28 APR 2024, 1600 CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.

Welcome to stealth mode. If you're religious, go to your place of worship and pray. If you're a heathen, visit your favorite place of decadence. Then buckle up because it's game day and a loss today puts our backs to the wall.

We've had three tight, competitive games so far. Twelve seconds of brainfart in game 1 and an incredibly stupid penalty followed by an almost equally atrocious clear attempt on the kill were all the self inflicted wounds needed to cost us the games so far. We got bombarded in the lone win so far. Ugliness all around ... but an ugly win still has its own beauty.

It's great that the proshop finally has Relentless hats ... now for the boys to bring that attitude back to the ice. The stupid penalties have to stop. The lack of assertiveness can't continue. Bruno commented on Novak's need to get more aggressive. Fabbro might return from the dead ... who knows what changes are coming up front. Today is time for the disciplined application of extreme violence. Win the puck battles, maneuver quickly, attack the net and shell the twine behind Desmith.

If you're there .. support the boys like its the last time.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I think you put this in the wrong please.
The mods did it. They always copy the GDT from the home team's board during the playoffs. That way, they don't have to make up to four GDTs per day, and you've probably seen the effort put in during the regular season when they have to make only one. :D

Reactions: Summer Rose

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I, too, would prefer a neutral thread, but understand that this is easier. I think that at least the thread titles should be neutral and standardized, though. They usually are, but someone seemingly forgot to change a couple of them today.

The Expert

Registered Expert
Aug 31, 2008
BC
I think you put this in the wrong please.

I would prefer to see a neutral thread.

I, too, would prefer a neutral thread, but understand that this is easier. I think that at least the thread titles should be neutral and standardized, though. They usually are, but someone seemingly forgot to change a couple of them today.

Agreed with neutral threads on the main boards. Save the fun poking for the team specific boards.
Agreed, but apparently this is "having fun" when you're a mod. :laugh:

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Seriously.

I don't advocate this but if someone on the Canucks board were to make a thread called "Nashville child predators to get destroyed by the Vancouver Canucks", i guess they're just going to go with it?

Just make it neutral.

Calling a team crazy vs a child predator is a big difference. Let’s not go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad