Call of Duty: WWII

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Just got this for ps4 for Xmas. Hoping to start playing today. I really enjoyed Kill Confirmed in MW3, hope to have a similar experience. Kill Confirmed helped me prestige pretty fast last go round.

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
What is the fastest game mode for leveling up. I feel like this COD takes forever to prestige as compared to other COD games? I'm just finishing up my 2nd prestige lvl 52.

I have leveled up quickest by playing war. I’m getting at least 12k xp after a full match. It is a longer game mode but I think it’s quicker than playing multiple matches of the other game modes.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
What is the fastest game mode for leveling up. I feel like this COD takes forever to prestige as compared to other COD games? I'm just finishing up my 2nd prestige lvl 52.

Prestiging is easy and quick depending on the weapon. I prestiged the shotgun and shovel really quickly by flanking teams and mowing them down from behind (Just prestiged the Ice Pick and MG42 today). I’ve actually max prestiged the shotgun and shovel. Lol

As for games? Kill confirmed and Dominaton are the good ones to play...as long as your team doesn’t suck.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Prestiging is easy and quick depending on the weapon. I prestiged the shotgun and shovel really quickly by flanking teams and mowing them down from behind (Just prestiged the Ice Pick and MG42 today). I’ve actually max prestiged the shotgun and shovel. Lol

As for games? Kill confirmed and Dominaton are the good ones to play...as long as your team doesn’t suck.
Yeah I didn't mean guns. Those are easy. I'm talking about overall rank. Going to try and binge on the triple XP this week.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
the triple xp is just for that moshpit playlist?

They’ve been switching the games out that are double and triple do eligible daily. Prestiging weapons like crazy the past few days.

Yeah I didn't mean guns. Those are easy. I'm talking about overall rank. Going to try and binge on the triple XP this week.

I went through the latter half of my second Prestige (overall rank) like crazy. You’ll advance really quickly. I haven’t had a chance to use any of the later rank bonuses like the remote dynamite.

Last edited:

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
I sure do enjoy setting people alight with incendiary weapons. The screams are too damn enjoyable. I think I have issues.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
War Mode is my favorite addition to the CoD franchise since customizable killstreaks in MW2. I can't believe it took me this long to finally give a shot. People actually play the objective, tons of kills per game, quick leveling, you can have success with a variety of guns. Just a super fun mode.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
War Mode is my favorite addition to the CoD franchise since customizable killstreaks in MW2. I can't believe it took me this long to finally give a shot. People actually play the objective, tons of kills per game, quick leveling, you can have success with a variety of guns. Just a super fun mode.

...except when your team doesn’t have mics on to coordinate attacks or defense.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
I just won 19 games of domination in a row over the weekend. All solo que too...

Nothing quite beats the feeling of making a party of 2-3 quit and leave mid game because they know they’re going to lose lmao

The more I play the only map I really hate is Gustav cannon.

Ohhh, some of these epic skins look so awesome. Have a great one for the BAR. Whiiich ive coincidentally been using a lot of lately. Great gun

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
I just won 19 games of domination in a row over the weekend. All solo que too...

Nothing quite beats the feeling of making a party of 2-3 quit and leave mid game because they know they’re going to lose lmao

The more I play the only map I really hate is Gustav cannon.

Ohhh, some of these epic skins look so awesome. Have a great one for the BAR. Whiiich ive coincidentally been using a lot of lately. Great gun

Why do you hate it? It’s the easiest map to own on if you’re Not a sniper.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere

Because its massive and it only takes a team of 4 snipers to get in the right spots to basically own 3/4 of the map. Get on the cannon, get in the window of the barn, one on the flank to get people coming across and the other in the middle by one of the cars. You own everyone coming from the spawn point over there.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
What bigT said.

Pretty much every other map is solid

My top 3 are probably:

Ardennes forest
Point du hoc (or w.e it’s called)
The battleship one or London docks

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Because its massive and it only takes a team of 4 snipers to get in the right spots to basically own 3/4 of the map. Get on the cannon, get in the window of the barn, one on the flank to get people coming across and the other in the middle by one of the cars. You own everyone coming from the spawn point over there.

What bigT said.

My top 3 are probably:

Ardennes forest

I love this map because I get to piss off the snipers and ruin their KDR stats. I flank them (Expeditonary, Concussed, Bouncing Bettys, LMG with scope, extra damage and expanded clips) sit in the barn by their spawn with a bouncing betty protecting the stairs and pick off all the snipers going up to the middle cap. That and you can shoot through all the metal sheets they hide behind so if they stick their head up you can pick them off. Its easy. And if a bouncing betty goes off, you can pick up the red package they leave behind and your bouncing betty is replenished. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
I love this map because I get to piss off the snipers and ruin their KDR stats. I flank them (Expeditonary, Concussed, Bouncing Bettys, LMG with scope, extra damage and expanded clips) sit in the barn by their spawn with a bouncing betty protecting the stairs and pick off all the snipers going up to the middle cap. That and you can shoot through all the metal sheets they hide behind so if they stick their head up you can pick them off. Its easy. And if a bouncing betty goes off, you can pick up the red package they leave behind and your bouncing betty is replenished. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

That sounds incredibly boring, which is why I think a lot of people hate the map. It's boring.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere

That sounds incredibly boring, which is why I think a lot of people hate the map. It's boring.

I'm with Matty on this one. That sounds like such a terrible way to play the game since you're camping in one spot the entire time...which in effect is exactly what the snipers are doing. To me, it ruins the game just as much as playing objective based games where your teammates only go for kills and never try to get the objectives.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
What bigT said.

My top 3 are probably:

Ardennes forest

I'd agree. London has gotten a little campy, but nowhere near what you see with USS Texas one. My lord, you can't even move on that map with some teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->