GDT: Call me Ishmael, return of the Blasty - Canucks(12-3-1) @ Flames(5-8-2) 7pm SNW

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
groundhogday-Flames.jpg

Flames host the Vancouver Canucks who are 2nd in the league currently also boasting the league's 3 leading scorers. Hughes, Pettersson, and Miller all have 26pts. Nazem leads the Calgary team with 9pts. Wearing the Blasty means Dube is a lock to score. Somehow the Flames are actually favored in this game, as the Canucks played last night and had to travel today. Tonight's challenge is to score a PP goal.
Markstrom starts against his old team, going to need him to be a wall. DeSmith starting for Van. Soucy is hurt and Kuzmenko likely DTD so not sure what the Canucks lineup is going to look like.

Gooberdeau and Limpholm score a goal FFS you bums

Oilers broke Flames, Canucks broke Oilers, now the Flames must break Canucks.
I don't make the rules it's the circle of hate.

for luck

84x5xj.gif

Last edited:

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Canucks are playing their backup goalie tonight.... another loss to a backup incoming.

• Haha
Reactions: Tofveve

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
I've started watching Canucks this season, they are a fun team. Flames have been solid last few games too.

So at the very least I'm hoping this is an entertaining game. Guess I'm cheering for the flames since Canucks don't need the points atm.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, that's why I think they will. They're due for a showing like that. Hopefully tonight is the night.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Post in armchair GM from Some Other Flame reporting something brewing with the Kings. Oooooooo.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
That was some solid puck movement on that 6 on 5.. Tanev ruined it though lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad