GDT: Calgary vs Vancouver 8:00MT CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Flames looked really out of sync (again). Dumped the puck when they shouldn't have, then didn't dump the puck when they should have. They're making the Canucks' defence look elite, but they're just making it way too easy on them.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
good to have secondary scoring....cause the 1st line sucks so far

I think we do need all lines pulling their weight and contributing. I think Johnny still has the highest percentage of team's scoring of any player in the league. I want him to get ongoing again, but I think they're in a gassed phase of things due to being so heavily relied on.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Flames looked really out of sync (again). Dumped the puck when they shouldn't have, then didn't dump the puck when they should have. They're making the Canucks' defence look elite, but they're just making it way too easy on them.

Yeah I agree with that.

My theory, ban Call of Duty for awhile lol.

But seriously, we're making Vancouver look amazing.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
The assist by Lazar on the Brouwer goal was not bad at all. If he can do more of that we might have ourselves a Lance Bouma replacement.

That said Bouma is outproducing Lazar right now.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
The assist by Lazar on the Brouwer goal was not bad at all. If he can do more of that we might have ourselves a Lance Bouma replacement.

That said Bouma is outproducing Lazar right now.

If Bouma was making 1/2 of what he made, he'd be a good player for the Flames

LOL you can probably said that about Stajan and Brouwer as well

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Brouwer’s best asset has always been his shot. Hitchcock said it’s one of the best in the league from the slot. Why Gully can’t utilize that blows my mind.

Reactions: Mobiandi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad