Proposal: Calgary/Isles

ninetyone

Jul 12, 2018
so is Dal Colle. But the point is We don't expect his value is much. The same with Ryan Strome. We took a 6M dollar Cap dump in Eberle that Edmonton couldn't wait to get rid of for him. The point is you guys still think Bennett is an elite prospect. You say your don't but your actions say otherwise

Good point. When isles wanted to get rid of Reinhart the whole pitch was he was a top 5 pick. Only Chiarelli reads this board.

Too bad he wasn't reading when Niederreiter was available.

Sorry Cal.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Most Flames fans agree that Bennett's current value is maybe a 2nd round pick, but the point is he's not worth trading at that price. That doesnt mean Flames fans think his value is 4th overall.

Exactly, most Flames fans agreed Bennett has been a major disappointment.

The disagreement here is he is no worse than an AHLer who is at the same age like Ho Sang. Bennett is no worse than Ho Sang until Ho Sang can show what he can do as a regular in the NHL. Not as an occasional called up.

Just because Bennett doesnt live up to his draft position, it doesnt mean he is worse than everybody else.

seabass45

Jan 12, 2007
Why is it that every Isles trade thread i walk into end up careening off a cliff these days?

(don’t answer, i know)

seabass45

Jan 12, 2007
Exactly, most Flames fans agreed Bennett has been a major disappointment.

The disagreement here is he is no worse than an AHLer who is at the same age like Ho Sang. Bennett is no worse than Ho Sang until Ho Sang can show what he can do as a regular in the NHL. Not as an occasional called up.

Just because Bennett doesnt live up to his draft position, it doesnt mean he is worse than everybody else.
FWIW i think most isles fans agree with this and we’ve been through similar things. It’s not fun.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad