GDT: Calgary Flames vs. Montreal Canadiens 10/23/18 7:30pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
All I'm saying is, who the **** calls someone a bust and implies 'bust at center'

Wtf does bust at center even mean, are we applying the word bust to every category now? Alex Semin is a bust at fighting and Tomas Plekanec is a bust at staying young!
He was projected to be good at it, with high expectations that were never met.

When expectations are not even approached, much less met for long periods of time, that's pretty much the definition of a bust.

For example see yakupov, nail

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
Jeff Petry is not 5th in the league good, thats when you sell him, especially when you don't particularly need him.
I’ve said this at the end of last year, petry needs to be traded in this offseason with weber coming back and likely untradable, juulsen, fleury, brooks... you need to trade him when his value is at his highest and still have terms! Problem is the players are looking to be aiming at the playoffs... lol

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Agreed but Julien insists on keeping Armia with Kotka. I'd like to see Scherbak get a shot there as his hands are far better.

Yeah I'd like to see Scherbak there too. But if we keep winning Julien will almost certainly keep Armia in the top 9 for a long time. He said it last year: he likes to have a more defensive player on each line. This year that would be Lehkonen, Danault, and Armia + Byron.

But Scherbak and Hudon have good chemistry together. Would be nice to see them together on the 4th line at least.

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
Don't worry about it, the nice thing about criticizing price is that you can say literally anything, no matter how asinine and you will find a receptive crowd here.

But just make sure you include 10,5 million. It's like guiliani's 9/11, it gets into everything so that it becomes the narrative.

Your late for work? It's because price is payed 10,5 million!
Solid post

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Danault with a slew foot on Tkachuk, gets away with it, no call.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I’ve said this at the end of last year, petry needs to be traded in this offseason with weber coming back and likely untradable, juulsen, fleury, brooks... you need to trade him when his value is at his highest and still have terms! Problem is the player are looking to be aiming at the playoffs... lol
The playoffs are still possible without Petry, IMO. He's only really good on the PP, and Weber is better there.

Just swap Weber/Petry, are we really worse?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Tartarred and feathered by Giordano against the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad