GDT: Calgary Flames vs. Montreal Canadiens 10/23/18 7:30pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
JgtknjH.jpg

aCL7j6U.jpg

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
(5 edits, deleted everything, fml :banghead:)

[Mod]

Cool retro GDT, @donghabs98 . 'Can Marc do it?' is indeed the question on everyone's lips right now. As I mentioned a few days ago in another thread:

(exchange with @jaffy27)
School of hard knocks indeed. You know who was given a hard time at school? Marc Bergevin, that's who! I read somewhere - most likely here - that he repeated kindergarten three times and flunked out of school by 5th grade at age 17. Explains his... err, deficiencies, actually. Poor soul :cry:

2lszb4w.jpg

Someday you will, Marc. Someday you will. Hope springs eternal.

Godspeed, dear sir.

2lszb4w.jpg

Will Marc finally become #AGoodBoy?

Last edited by a moderator:

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
If I'm Scherbak at this point I'd ask MB to try and move him if he hasn't already or to be put on waivers so hopefully someone picks him up. If not claimed at least he'd get to play some games in the AHL. If the Habs don't think this player is good enough do him a favor and just cut ties with him and let him get on with his career elsewhere. Yet another 1st round pick sitting and wasting away sitting in the pressbox.

I probably shouldn't go here but how many Russian players did Julien have on his roster when he coached the Bruins?

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
A real good test tonight. Calgary has an impressive roster.

Good to see Mete back in the line up.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
I haven't watched a Flames game in a long time, but from what I hear they're built a lot like us in terms of emphasizing speed and good D. Probably going to be a tough match-up for us.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
This team has had an easy schedule, got some wins against teams in a funk etc.. I expect them to go on a massive losing streak starting tonight. Was Paul Byron complaining about fatigue? lol, what a tool if that is true, considering the cakewalk of a schedule they have had.

Probably 5-1 Flames, Pricer with massive excuses for sucking between the pipes.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
This team has had an easy schedule, got some wins against teams in a funk etc.. I expect them to go on a massive losing streak starting tonight. Was Paul Byron complaining about fatigue? lol, what a tool if that is true, considering the cakewalk of a schedule they have had.

what? lol

HomeAndHome

All aboard the Lane train! WooWoo
Mar 10, 2017
London, ON

The team has been playing well, they haven't been gifted anything with the schedule so far. That's not to say they don't come back down to Earth in the coming weeks, but gotta give credit where it is due IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad