GDT: Calgary Flames vs. Montreal Canadiens 10/23/18 7:30pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Hudon needs to play over Shaw or Deslauriers and maybe Scherby over Armia. I know Armia has some PK value but he has been holding his line back.

I'd think Hudon will get a shot in the top 9 before Scherbak. Armia is better suited for the 4th line.

Reactions: HabsQC

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
c- you forgot to mention how much he is payed and you didn't lament that he isn't as good as the other goalie who let in three, including an Uber softie.

You would have gotten bonus points if you implicated him as being responsible for the crack in the liberty bell.
I will strive to do better...promise. I'm gonna go and like your post now. Hehe

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Enlighten me...

I guess you were talking about Jeff Petry right there.
Let's see Habs been focusing on price for the last 6 years under Bergevin.

Petry had a good season last year in terms of points and the fact he had to play for Weber spot for a while.
While we are still in October and that some teams are still sleeping , i dont see habs making playoffs at all.
Even if we would make playoffs , We wont make it further than 1st round. We couldnt even beat the Rangers who had 0 off.
Our team offensively and defensively did not improve at all since and more likely regressed for now.

Petry is playing huge minute since Weber is injured and have spotlights on him night after night.
He will be 31 year olds in December. with 2 years left at a good price for D-man like him. Habs SHOULD market him at the deadline for really good value.
Even if we keep Petry , what do we do with him? This is the perfect time to trade him and get extra value

Imagine if hes playing like that till deadline. its easily a 1stpick + A prospect. Any High playoff team will pay that price to compete in the playoffs.

Montreal will gain nothing to just keep him till the end of his contract. Anyways Habs wont be good ''contenders'' in the next 3-4 years. Might as well get High return instead of not getting anything.

This is how u build a good future.

Reactions: Hansman

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Or you can watch him at center.

Either way.

All I'm saying is, who the f*** calls someone a bust and implies 'bust at center'

Wtf does bust at center even mean, are we applying the word bust to every category now? Alex Semin is a bust at fighting and Tomas Plekanec is a bust at staying young!

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
I will strive to do better...promise. I'm gonna go and like your post now. Hehe
Don't worry about it, the nice thing about criticizing price is that you can say literally anything, no matter how asinine and you will find a receptive crowd here.

But just make sure you include 10,5 million. It's like guiliani's 9/11, it gets into everything so that it becomes the narrative.

Your late for work? It's because price is payed 10,5 million!

Reactions: Yoor

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
I don't really get Kotka trying to push himself through every dman out there when he has no business succeeding in that with his strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad